Importance of Water Signs in Astrology: Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio!
There are a total of 4 mighty elements that rule 3 zodiac signs each out of the belt of a total of 12 zodiac signs in astrology. The 4 elements are water, fire, air, and earth. Each element influences the personality of the natives in a lot of ways.
When somebody says they belong to a water sign, it means that their zodiac sign is either Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces. If you’re any of these three zodiac signs, then this guide is the best match for you.
Read until the very end to understand the importance of water signs, how they affect the personality of the natives, and much more.
What are the Water Signs: Things You Should Know!
Cancer zodiac, Scorpio zodiac, and Pisces zodiac signs are the 3 water signs. According to astrology, the nature of these natives is much like water: adaptable, rigorous, uncontrollable, and forceful!
Water signs zodiac astrology is quite fascinating. Not only are the natives giving and nurturing, but they also have destructive force when poked around needlessly
Traits of the 3 Water Zodiac Signs You Must Know
Whether you’re a water zodiac sign or you’re somebody who is interested in dating these natives, it’s necessary that you know certain traits that the natives have.
As already mentioned, there are 3 water signs and we will take you through the individual traits of each type in the upcoming sections. Have a look!
Cancer Zodiac Sign
People who have the Cancer zodiac sign are born on or between June 21st to July 22nd.
One of the most sentimental water signs out of the three, these natives easily feel betrayed if they don’t get affection in return from the people they shower with love.
Positive Traits of Cancer Water Zodiac Sign
- The natives have a very strong intuition.
- These people are very generous and compassionate.
- They are loyal to their family and friends.
- They do not cheat or betray.
Negative Traits of Cancer Water Zodiac Sign
- The natives get revengeful if they feel betrayed.
- They cling to their past very strongly.
- They cannot control their emotions, whether it’s jealousy or love.
Pisces Zodiac Sign
People who have the Pisces zodiac sign are born on or between the 19th of February and March 20th.
One of the most dreamy water signs out of the three, Pisces borns can lose their way while trying to help others. They’re amicable and easy to approach as well.
Positive Traits of Pisces Water Sign
- The natives are very nurturing. They always take a stand for people who are vulnerable.
- The natives are very satisfied in life. They have a very positive outlook on life.
- They make wonderful doctors and social workers.
- They are dreamy and creative. Hence, immense success as actors and painters is always on the cards.
Negative Traits of Pisces Water Sign
- Others around them can use them for personal gains.
- Since the natives work towards providing for the less fortunate, they might forget to take care of their own needs in the process.
According to the water signs zodiac astrology, it is very important that Pisces borns must trust their instincts and not let others take advantage of them in the name of love.
Scorpio Zodiac Sign
People born on or between the 23rd of October and 21st November have the Scorpio zodiac sign.
One of the most guarded water signs, Scorpio borns don’t trust others around them easily. They can get very dangerous if they feel threatened.
Positive traits of Scorpio Water Sign
- They are very honest people who return favors in full. If you’ve been good to them, they will always protect you.
- The natives are very trustworthy. Your secrets will always be safe with them.
- They are the first to come and last to leave when their friends are in need.
- They do not cheat in a relationship.
- They are always emotionally available for people in their life.
Negative Traits of Scorpio Water Sign
- Their guarded defensive nature brings them across as rude and snobbish.
- They find it very hard to forgive others and move on.
- What others think about them affects them a lot.
The Personality of Water Zodiac Signs in Love
Whether it’s cancer, Pisces, or Scorpio, all the water signs are immensely loyal. Cheating isn’t their cup of tea. There are, though, other things you should know if you’re dating them or interested in dating them.
- Don’t try to make water zodiac signs needlessly jealous. They can’t control their emotions. Expect a full-fledged argument if they feel insecure.
- They’re emotionally vulnerable. Ghosting them out after a fight is never a good idea.
- You will have the protection of their body, mind, and soul. Once they have your heart, they will do everything in their might to not break it.
All the 3 water signs might have some bits of difference, but there is one constant: they’re all intuitive. Cancer is the most sentimental water zodiac sign, Pisces is the dreamiest, and Scorpio is the most guarded one.
Whichever of the three you are, you need to keep a hold of your emotions to not let others fool you in the name of friendship and love.
We hope this guide about the traits of water signs and their significance in astrology has helped you in understanding your nature much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is special about water signs?
Water signs are sensitive, perceptive, and deep on a good day. Theirs is the emotional component. Water signs are incredibly imaginative and sense everything. They can create amazing artists. They are devoted and kind individuals.
2. Which water sign is strongest?
“They know who they are and what they want to achieve in life, and they work tirelessly to get it.” As a sensitive water sign, Scorpios have heightened intuition and great perceptive abilities, making them even more formidable.”
3. Why are water signs the worst?
A fire sign (Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius) and a water sign (Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces) do not get along well and might bring out the worst in one another. This is due to the fact that water signs are emotional and sensitive. Water can extinguish fire in nature, and the same is true in life.
4. What are water signs attracted to?
Earth signs Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn are frequently compatible with water signs. This makes logical because water naturally nourishes the earth. Furthermore, water signs are sensitive and compassionate, making them an excellent match for strong-willed signs such as the three earth signs.
5. How do water signs communicate?
They are well-known for crying, both happy and sorrowful tears (per Elite Daily). Scorpios are one of the best communicators of the zodiac, focusing not only on verbal but also nonverbal communication (via Your Tango).