Auspicious Nakshatra Childbirth Astrology: Find Out the Best Tithi to Conceive a Baby!Reading Time: 4 minutes
Becoming a parent is one of the most cherished moments that a couple awaits ever since bound in Holy matrimony. Not only a woman, but even a man gets complete after becoming a proud parent. There’s no doubt that childbirth requires pre-planning and many factors come into play before the couple decides to start a family. However, pre-planning also includes asking an expert astrologer about the auspicious nakshatras childbirth astrology.
Here’s an article that will give you an insight on the best time to plan a baby as per Indian astrology.
Auspicious Time for Child Birth – Invaluable Astrology Tips for Childbirth
The journey of a baby does not begin after he/she comes into the world. The journey of a child starts within the mother’s womb. Since most Indians are very particular about auspicious dates for conceiving and childbirth, it is in your best interest to consult an astrologer before having a baby.
Thousands of years ago, the sages would get together and decide the auspicious time to have a baby. As per these godly sages, a pre-planned conceiving and childbirth date ensure good health and a bright future for the baby.
Astrologers have in-depth knowledge about the auspicious dates and months for conceiving and childbirth. The Markandeya Purana scripture showcases a story about childbirth.
In the scripture, Madalasa is telling her son, Alerk, that one should avoid the first three to four days of menstruation for sexual intercourse. There are some odd and even nights that are prescribed by astrologers that are good for having intercourse and conceiving a baby according to astrology.
Best Time to Have Intercourse for Pregnancy
- For an ordinary baby: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th, and 13th night.
- For a prosperous baby: 9th and 10th night.
- For a humble child: 12th night.
- For a holy child: 14th night.
- For a genius child: 16th night.
- For a rich child: 15th night.
The plan baby astrology helps couples conceive the child of their dreams. You too may have several expectations from your baby. Whether it is the sex of the child or the qualities you want the child to possess, astrology has solutions for every desire.
Even if your baby is ordinary, you can instill good values in him/her. Having a holy, genius, or prospered baby can be a blessing, but an ordinary child is not inferior.
The 4 Most Auspicious Nakshatras for Childbirth
As per Vedic astrology, nakshatras play an essential role in childbirth and pregnancy. There are in total 27 nakshatras out of which 4 are most auspicious for childbirth. Have a look!
Ashwini Nakshatra for Childbirth
Symbol: Horse head
Ashwani Nakshatra is the zodiac belt’s first-ever lunar constellation. It is one of the most cherished and auspicious Nakshatras for childbirth. It signifies strength, power, and dignity. A child born during this nakshatra is filled with grand ideas and blessed with immense creativity.
- A baby born during Ashwani nakshatra will be akin to an untamed horse who loves to explore the unfamiliar and is strong-willed.
- The baby will be bestowed with the qualities of an untamed horse whose stubborn characteristic will help the child achieve great heights in life.
Bharani Nakshatra for Childbirth
Bharani Nakshatra is the second nakshatra in the zodiac belt. A baby born under Bharani nakshatra will have the traits of Venus.
- A child born under Bharani nakshatra will possess womanly traits of Venus such as the creation and nurturing.
- Astrologers believe that it is one of the most celebrated and auspicious nakshatras for the birth of a child. The child will be courageous and kind.
Pushya Nakshatra for Childbirth
Symbol: Flower and Arrow
Pushti or Pushya Nakshatra is the eighth constellation. A baby born under Pushya nakshatra is bright and highly intelligent.
- These children have nurturing qualities. They have a soft-spoken personality that helps them achieve success all through their life.
- The ruling lord of this nakshatra is Saturn. If a baby is born under Pushya nakshatra, he/she will give a lot of power and energy to people around them.
- These children attract a lot of luck and wealth all through their life.
Magha Nakshatra for Childbirth
The tenth nakshatra in the zodiac belt, Magha is ruled by Ketu. A child born under Magha nakshatra will have an elite, royal, and respectable nature.
- The child will be a born leader.
- The children will become authoritative figures as they grow old.
- These children are born to do great things and transform the world.
- The baby born under Magha nakshatra will have dominating nature.
- These children grow old to help those in need and would go out of their way to get others out of trouble.
If you may ask for auspicious nakshatras childbirth, Magha nakshatra is one of the best times to have a baby.
Most Auspicious Tithis for Planning for a Child
- Besides the 4 most auspicious nakshatras for childbirth, you can also plan a baby during Rohini, Hasta, Chitra, Purva Ashadha, Dhanishta, Shatabhisha, Uttara Phalguni, Adra, Mrigashirsha, Uttara Bhadrapada, Swati, and Anuradha Nakshatras.
- Intercourse should be planned on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 7th, 12th, and 13th.
- Plan intercourse on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Wednesdays since they are considered to be extremely auspicious days to convince a healthy baby.
The Birth of a Boy: Which Day is Good for Baby Boy birth?
Most families want to have a baby boy because boys carry the generation forward. A girl is the Devi or the Goddess of the home, but it is ideal to have a girl and a boy in the family.
If your first child was a baby girl, you can get in touch with an astrologer and find out which day is good for the birth of a baby boy. Astrologers suggest remedies for conceiving a baby boy based upon the individual zodiac signs and birth charts of the parents.
Some astrological remedies for a baby boy are as follows:
- The best suggestion is to plan a baby between the age of 25-30.
- Astrologers suggest having intercourse on the day of ovulation. The next 3 days following ovulation also increase the chances of having a baby boy.
- A child conceived on an even tithi is usually considered to be a baby boy in astrology.
Bear in mind, regardless of what the sex of the child is, parents should feel blessed and welcome their child with open arms. Discarding a baby girl is an offense to Gods in Hinduism.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Nakshatra is good for childbirth?
2. Which day is lucky for birth?
Babies conceived and born on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Wednesdays are the luckiest.
3. What are auspicious dates for baby birth in astrology?
A child conceived and born on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 7th, 12th, and 13th of a month are best for childbirth.
4. Can I plan a baby boy/girl?
As per astrology, yes. Astrologers suggest that having intercourse on even tithis increases the chances of having a baby boy. However, parents must embrace a child irrespective of the sex of the child.
5. What days are best for intercourse in astrology?
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays are the best days to have intercourse and conceive a baby. Babies made on these days are lucky and blessed with a long healthy life.
6. What are the inauspicious days to conceive a baby?
Chaturthi, Ashtami, Navami, Purnima, Amavasya, and Chaturdashi are bad days for conceiving.
7. What if I conceive on an inauspicious day?
You must consult with your astrologer before indulging in intercourse for conceiving. In case you have already conceived, your astrologer will tell you about how you can remove future obstacles and pray for your baby’s good health.
8. Which day is good for baby boy birth?
Conceiving a baby on the day of the ovulation is the best day to get a baby boy.