Bhunamanasana Benefits: How to do Earth Pose Yoga (भूनमनासन)
Bhu(Earth) + Naman(Greet) + Asana(Pose) = Bhunamanasana or Greeting The Earth Pose
Bhunamanasana is a Hatha Yoga Pose that has been practiced for centuries. It’s also known as spinal twist prostration pose, in which you sit with your legs straight out to the sides and your upper body bending towards the ground to greet Mother Earth. You can determine how challenging this asana is, but practice makes perfect. Not only will this exercise help you perfect your posture, but it will also help you build a strong, sturdy, and flexible physique. You would get closer to nature with each day of practice.
Method of Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits):
- This Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits) is tough at first, but with practice, it becomes easier.
- Women are better at performing Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits) than males.
- In a comfortable position, sit on the ground or on a yoga mat.
- Stretch your legs out to the sides and rest your sitting bones on the ground.
- Maintain a straight spine or back.
- Take a deep breath and raise your arms. Fingers should be held on both toes.
- Begin to bend forward and towards the earth.
- Do as much as your body will allow. Don’t push your body too hard or you’ll end up in discomfort.
- Make an attempt to touch the floor with your chin or forehead.
- Don’t worry if you can’t. Nobody can master this position in a single sitting. Your flexibility will eventually improve.
- Return to a neutral position. Take a minute to relax.
- Rep this process a few times a day.
- This Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits) must be practised daily.
- Take a glass of milk with a pinch of turmeric after this performance.
Benefits of Bhunamanasana
- The waistline loosens up.
- The lower half of the body gets attractive.
- It is really beneficial to dancers.
- Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits) can help to stretch the body.
- It strengthens the hip muscles.
- Haemorrhoids are cured by Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits).
- It is used to treat urinary issues.
- Bhunamanasana (Bhunamanasana Benefits) is a yoga pose that helps you breathe properly.