Know Which Type of Ganesha Idol is Good for Home as per Vastu
Where in the home should the Ganesha statue be placed? Understand the placement of the Ganesha idol in the home and the Ganesha murti for the front door Vastu. Which Ganesha idol is suitable for a home?
The West, North, and North East orientations are where the Ganesh statue should be placed in the home, according to Vastu.
The Lord Ganesha idol’s face needs to be towards the north (lord Shiva resides in this direction and is considered very auspicious). The main entrance of the house should be on the back of the Lord Ganesha image or picture.
Lord Ganesha’s trunk should be angled toward his left side. This represents success and happiness and is said to produce favourable outcomes.
Never buy a Ganesha idol with its trunk pointing to the right. Although it is not unlucky, one must adhere to all religious traditions extremely meticulously when worshipping Lord Ganesha because the right direction symbolises the Lod Sun and its powers.
Which type of Ganesha idol is good for home?
- The best Ganesha statue among them all is reported to be made of peepal, neem tree trunk, and cow manure. It is said that a Ganesha idol fashioned of them can bring good fortune and drive away all types of bad luck from the dwelling.
- White and turmeric-coloured Ganesha idols are regarded as being very auspicious.
- A crystal Ganesha statue is also acceptable for removing any Vastu dosh and bringing luck.
- An idol of Ganesha made of silver is thought to bestow fame and respect in society.
- The wood Ganesha idol is thought to encourage health.
- People with chronic illnesses ought to keep such an idol.
- Sudden, long-lasting happiness is brought by Brass Ganesha.
- The Vigneshwara Ganesh statue is ideal for those who have spent their lives seeking happiness, tranquilly, and prosperity.
An idol of Lord Ganesha in the seated position is ideal for worshipping Lord Ganesha at home. The Lord Ganesha idol, also known as the lalitasana, bestows a tranquil, harmonious, and prosperous home atmosphere. The reclining Lord Ganesha idol represents every form of luxury and fortune. Businesspeople benefit most from such an idol.
One must purchase a Lord Ganesha idol with the mouse and modak, which is still another very crucial point to remember (attached to the idol or placed in the image). The modak is Lord Ganesha’s favourite prasad and is supposed to make him joyful, while the mouse, his vahan, represents uniformity and pervasiveness.
Note – Keep no more than one Ganesh idol at home. The ideal Ganesha statue to keep at home is only one. The cosmic energy and balance of Ridhi Sidhi Devi are disturbed when there are multiple Ganesha idols around.