5 Most Powerful Shiva Mantra for SuccessReading Time: 3 minutes
One name for Lord Shiva is Bhole Baba or Bholenath. He’s known to the destroyer in his Rudra roop (angry form). His third eye has the power to burn everything and everyone into ashes. Yet, he’s also the kindest; hence, bholenath. It does not take much to please him and seek his blessings. He is already the protector of the kind and pure-hearted souls.
Yet, there are a few most powerful shiva mantras for success that, when chanted with utmost devotion, protects a person from many problems and miseries.
Before we can take you through the list of most powerful Shiva mantras, we would first like to take you through some of the benefits of worshipping Lord Shiva to seek his blessings.
- Lord Shiva is the destroyer of evil. Worshipping him purifies the soul by destroying negativity.
- He’s the one God who can free you of your bad karma and forgive all your sins.
- Girls should worship lord Shiva to get a good husband.
- Worshipping him with full devotion brings peace and harmony to family life.
- Lord Shiva, if pleased, can bless you with creativity, knowledge, wit, and intelligence. And all these qualities are necessary if you want to succeed in life.
The 5 Most Powerful Shiva Mantra
Now that you know how worshipping Lord Shiva can bring peace in your life, you should also know the ways in which he can be pleased – the 5 most powerful mantras to please Lord Shiva. Have a look.
- The Panchakshari Shiva Mantra – Om Namah Shivaya
Who knew three simple words could seek the protection of the God of all Gods, Lord Shiva! The simple meaning of this mantra is, I Bow My head to Lord Shiva and that’s all it takes for him to take you under his protection. Recite it every day to fill your life with positivity.
- The Rudra Mantra – Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraay
The Rudra Mantra is the best mantra to seek wealth, good luck, and prosperity. It is a mantra that can fulfil every human desire. Its simple meaning is, I Bow my head to Lord Rudra.
- It should be recited 108 times in the praise of Lord Shiva.
- It frees a person from fear of all kinds.
- It makes a person very calm and stable.
You may also like to read – Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra – Its Origin, Meaning, and Benefits!
- The Shiva-Gayatri Mantra – Om Tatpurushaya Vidmahe Mahadevaya Dhimahi Tanno Rudrah Prachodayat
This is one of the most powerful Shiva mantras to seek higher intellect. It has a much deeper meaning than just a desire to acquire wealth and fortune. Here’s its meaning – Let me mediate, the greatest of all Gods. Give me the understanding of higher knowledge and illuminate my soul and consciousness and mind. It is basically a prayer to seek the guidance of Lord Rudra. Chanting this mantra has its own benefits.
- It makes the person more receptive to others.
- It changes the entire outlook towards life.
- It makes the person highly satisfied and peaceful.
4. The Shiva Dhyan Mantra – Karchara Kritam Vaa Kaya Jam Karmajam Vaa Shravannayanjam Vaa Maansam Vaa Paradham | Vihitam Vihitam Vaa Sarv Metat Kshamasva Jay Jay Karunaabdhe Shree Mahadev Shambho
This is a cleansing mantra. It’s a prayer to Lord Shiva to cleanse jealousy, negativity, and anger that stems out of rejection, failure, and depression. It is also a mantra to seek forgiveness.
- The Mahamrityunjaya Jaap – Om Try- Ambakam Yajaamahe Sugandhim Pusstti-Vardhanam | Urvaarukam-Iva Bandhanaan Mrtyor-Mukssiiya Maa-[A]mrtaa
This Holy mantra is chanted for getting rid of the fear of death. It is also one of those healing Shiva mantras that can defeat death. In this mantra, the devotee is trying to please Lord Shiva to bless them with real immortality that can only be achieved once freed of all earthly bondages.
- It can heal the sick.
- It offers protection from accidents.
- It provides mental peace.
- It offers spiritual upliftment.
Vidhi to Perform the Mahamrityunjaya Jaap
You have to take care of the following things since Mahamrityunjaya Jaap is a very powerful mantra and should be recited properly for the effects to show.
- Face east while reciting the mantra.
- Choose one place and don’t change it from time to time.
- Recite the mantra exactly 108 times.
- Chant it on every Monday.
- Do not consume alcohol or non-veg food.
- Keep a glass of water in your right hand while reciting the mantra.
- Wear ash-tilak while reciting the mantra.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can chant Shiva mantras?
Every person can chant Shiva mantras. Every mantra should be chanted 108 times.
2. Which Shiva mantra offers victory over death?
Mahamrityunjaya jaap offers liberation from the fear of death. It can nurture the sick back to health.
3. How to Please Lord Shiva?
Chant Shiva mantras with full devotion. You can also offer him flowers and Bel with milk.
4. Is chanting Om dangerous?
No, not at all. It’s very auspicious to change Om. However, do not consume alcohol or eat non-veg food while doing so.
5. Which fruit does lord Shiva like the most?
Dhatura fruit is the favourite of Lord Shiva.
6. Which is the Shiva mantra for positive energy?
The Shiva-Gayatri Mantra and the Panchakshari Shiva Mantra are the two most powerful Shiva mantras for positivity.