4 Wonderful Astrological Remedies For Kundli Mismatch
Kundli Milan or gun milan has been a part of Indian marriages and vedic astrology for thousands of years. Having said that, whether yours is going to be an arranged marriage or love marriage, it is important to get a kundli matched by an astrologer. When overlooked, and if the kundli of the bride and groom do not match, the effects are usually bad. However, it doesn’t mean that there’s no solution. There are, indeed, many remedies for Kundli mismatch. But for that, you should first know a few basics about gun Milan.
Facts about Kundli Matching?
There are a total of 36 gunas in a kundli and every kundli is divided into 8 kootas. These kootas are matched in the kundli of the boy and girl to find out how many gunas match. There is a specific number that’s obtained upon the matching of every koota in the kundli of the girl and boy. All the 8 numbers obtained (by matching the 8 kootas) are then added and the final number that’s obtained is the number of matching gunas.
So, here’s the number of gunas that, according to astrology, determines whether or not the marriage will be successful.
- If the number of matching gunas is less than 18, the boy and girl are incompatible.
- If the score of matching gunas is between 18-32, the marriage will be successful.
- If more than 32 gunas of the boy and girl match, such marriages are extremely prosperous and happy.
- If all the 36 gunas match (it’s a very rare case), then the boy and girl are made for each other.
4 Remedies for Kundli Mismatch
Sometimes, it’s just not an option to not marry someone – especially, if you love someone. If your kundli does not match with the love of your life, you don’t have to really get depressed or cancel the idea of the wedding. The following 4 remedies for kundli mismatch will help in removing different kinds of doshas that usually result in a kundli mismatch.
Remedies for Kundli Mismatch due to Yoni Dosha
According to Hindu culture and Indian astrology, it is very important that the yoni dosha be removed from the Kundli since this dosha can lead to the following problems in married life.
- There’s going to be a lot of ego clashes.
- The couple will never be able to come to an agreement on anything.
- There’s going to be a lot of miscommunication.
Having said that, there are some remedies for yoni dosha that are as follows.
- Chanting the mrityunjaya jaap is an amazing remedy for kundli mismatch due to yoni dosha.
- Arranging a graha shanti pooja right before the wedding can also cancel Yoni Dosha.
- Donating clothes and food to needy and poor is also an effective remedy for yoni dosha.
Remedies for Kundli Mismatch due to Mangal Dosha
This is a particularly harmful kundli dosha. If the girl or the boy are Manglik, the marriage can be affected in the following ways.
- Chances of death of the spouse that’s non-Manglik are very high.
- Frequent fights and domestic violence.
- Miscommunication due to the aggressive nature of the spouse that’s Manglik.
However, you don’t have to worry about the manglik dosh if proper astrological remedies are adopted. Here are a few.
- If the girl is manglik, then she should first marry a peepal tree or a pratima (Idol) of Lord Vishnu. Only then the wedding should be carried between the bride and groom.
- Marrying after the age of 28 is also an effective remedy for kundli mismatch due to mangal dosh.
You may also like to read – The value of 12 Houses in Vedic Astrology
Remedies for Kundli Mismatch due to Nadi Dosha
Nadi dosha is the most serious dosha that requires correction at all costs. It won’t affect the marriage immediately. But, in the long term, it will make the marriage unbearable.
- Couples will become estranged.
- There’s going to be zero emotional bonding.
In fact, most marriages that end in divorce are because of Nadi dosha in the kundli. The different remedies for Nadi dosha are listed below.
- Donating food and clothes to a poor Brahmin family is one amazing remedy for Nadi dosha. The blessings of Brahmins are very auspicious for matrimony.
- Marrying Lord Vishnu’s idol is also a known astrological remedy for kundli mismatch due to Nadi dosha.
- There’s a special puja vidhi, Nadi Dosh Nivaran Puja that can completely remove the ill effects of Nadi dosh.
Remedies for Kundli Mismatch due to Bhakoot dosha
Bhakoot koota (one of the 8 kootas in a kundli) holds 7 points – just 1 point less than Nadi Koota. Clearly, it means that this is the second most dangerous dosha in a kundli. This is why it shouldn’t be ignored. The most serious problems that bhakoot dosha causes are as follows.
- Extreme financial crunch.
- Problems in childbirth.
- Serious and recurrent health problems.
That said, there are many remedies for bhakoot dosha that can reduce its ill effects.
- Performing the Bhakoot dosha puja. Don’t forget to chant the maha mrityunjaya jaap for dirgh ayu (long life) as soon as the puja ends.
- Wearing the gemstone of your zodiac sign also reduces the effects of bhakoot dosha in a marriage.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the most dangerous dosha in a kundli?
Nadi dosha is the most dangerous dosh when it comes to marriages. It is very important to cancel or remedy it before getting married.
2. Can Nadi Dosha be removed?
Yes, absolutely. Marrying Lord Vishnu and chanting mantras like Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap can reduce the serious effects of Nadi dosha from the kundli.
3. Can Bhakoot dosha be ignored?
No. It is the second most dangerous dosha in kundli Milan. If ignored, it causes a lot of financial problems after marriage and you might get a lot of debts.
4. Can mangal dosha be removed in girls?
Yes. Marrying a manglik girl after she’s wed to Lord Vishnu removes mangal dosha.
5. Can Bhakoot dosha be removed?
The effects of bhakoot dosha can be significantly reduced by performing the special bhakoot dosha puja at home.
6. Is mangal dosha real?
According to Vedic astrology, Mangal dosha is very much real. It occurs due to the malice of the planet Mars.