Mars in 7th House: Exploring its Positives and Negatives effects in Female and Male Horoscope
Mars or what we call Mangal Graha in Vedic astrology is one of the most misunderstood planets.
People associate Mars only with troubles and obstacles. However, that’s not true. Just like any other planet, Mars has many goods. It can bless a native with unlimited fortune and good luck.
These are the few areas that we will address in this guide on Mars in 7th House – positives and negatives, both.
Significance of Mars in 7th House in Astrology
The personality of planet Mars is usually associated with a lot of aggression. That’s because it is the Planet of War – fearless and undefeated. This has given Mars a negative image. Its presence in the 7th house is feared because the 7th House is one of the 4 Kendra houses in the birth chart. If malice or a weak planet sits in the 7th house, it will obviously create havoc. But, just to clear the air, Mars is neither a weak planet nor a malice planet.
You’d be surprised at what Mars signifies in the life of a person. Have a look at some of the traits.
- Mars signifies strength, valour, and bravery.
- It signifies beauty, intelligence, and wit.
- It signifies a headstrong and never say any attitude.
- It signifies determination and ambition.
Now, think about it for a minute – how can a fearless planet in the 7th house bring only bad luck? In order to understand the reasons that gave Mars in the 7th House such a negative image, we will have to take you through the significance of the 7th House in astrology.
Significance of the 7th House
The 7th house in the birth chart is one of the 4 Kendra houses. This is why the 7th House is very important. This house signifies the following 4 things in the life of a person.
It means that these are the 4 things that Mars, if in the 7th house, controls. That said, let’s quickly dive into the effects of Mars in the 7th House.
Good Effects of Mars in the 7th House
Mars, as we know, is the planet of valour. It gives a person the one quality that not everybody has – the strength to face challenges. Let’s dig into the benefits of Mars in the 7th House in detail.
You may also like to read – Rahu in 7th House Astrology! Find Out What it Means in Marriage and Business
Mars in 7th House Woman Astrology – Benefits
- It gives enormous sexual energy that’s one of the pillars for a marriage to be successful.
- It will provide a strong urge to find a powerful spouse. You’ll most likely get married to a man who can protect you – someone from the army or the police force.
- When Mars in the 7th House is associated with Venus, there’s going to be a very strong chance that you’ll have a love marriage.
- When Mars is in the 7th house and Jupiter is in the 1st house, a woman gets married to a very wealthy man with high social status.
Mars in the 7th House Man Astrology – Benefits
- The wife of a man with Mars in the 7th House is very attractive.
- There’s a lot of chemistry and physical intimacy between the partners.
- If the first wedding fails, the second marriage runs much smoother.
- If Mars in the 7th House is exalted, the married life will be very blissful and very successful.
General Benefits of Mars in the 7th House
- Exalted Mars in the 7th House makes a person much more independent.
- Such people are very straight forward.
- If exalted Mars in the 7th House is not afflicted by any other planet, the person will be very honest.
- Benefic Mars in the 7th House from the Lagna Rashi can make you a very successful and very rich businessperson.
Bad Effects of Mars in the 7th House
The presence of enraged Mars in the 7th house has negative effects on marriage. It causes the mangal dosha. And this dosha is the reason that Mars is a feared planet. Some of the effects of Mars in the 7th house if the planet is enraged are as follows.
- It makes the person aggressive and temperamental.
- It is very hard to talk sense in such people since they have a big ego.
- They do not have a happy marriage. A lot of fights with the spouse makes the person more restless.
- According to Vedic astrology, if a Manglik gets married to a non-Manglik without following the proper vidhi, then there’s a danger to the life of the non-Manglik spouse.
- Mangal dosha is most severe in women in comparison with men.
Having said that, astrology offers many solutions to remedy mangal dosha. This is why it isn’t something that you should be petrified of. Some of the ways in which mangal dosha can be cancelled or reduced are as follows.
- A Manglik marrying a Manglik cancels mangal dosha.
- Marrying after you cross the age of 28 years reduces the malice of Mars.
- A Manglik girl should marry a Vishnu idol before marrying the groom.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does Mars in 7th House mean?
Exalted Mars in 7th House brings courage, honesty, and good luck. Enraged Mars in 7th House causes mangal dosha that’s bad for married life.
2. Is Mars in the 7th House bad?
It’s good and bad, both. While it’s bad for married life, it’s good in terms of bringing wealth, courage, and it makes a person sexually active too.
3. What does Mars in 7th House Woman astrology indicate?
Mars in the 7th house of women makes the woman egoistic. Not to forget, mangal dosha is stronger in women.
4. Is Manglik dosha true?
According to Vedic astrology, mangal dosha is true. Hence, one should handle it carefully while getting married.
5. Is Mars a bad planet?
Not at all. Strong Mars is an indicator of courage. It’s the placement of the planet in a house that makes it good or bad. Also, the connection of Mars with other planets has a direct impact on whether the effects of Mars in the 7th House will be good or bad.
6. Is it OK to marry a manglik girl?
If you’re a manglik too, the mangal dosha will be cancelled. If you’re a non-manglik, the girl should follow proper vidhi first to remedy the effects of Mars.