Griha Pravesh Muhurat in 2022 | गृह प्रवेश शुभ मुहूर्तReading Time: 3 minutes
Griha Pravesh, or a housewarming ceremony, is an auspicious rite conducted by many people before they move into a new home. To get the best benefits, people tend to do the rite exclusively on certain lucky or Shubh days. This article contains a detailed description of the future Shubh Muhurat for Griha Pravesh 2022.
But why should we go through with the Griha Parvesh Muhurat (गृह प्रवेश शुभ मुहूर्त)?
What is the significance of the Shubh Muhurats during the housewarming ceremony?
Let’s look at it this way. Every time we receive or achieve something in our lives, we praise the holy gods and pray gratitude to them. In the same way, you must perform Griha Pravesh (गृह प्रवेश) to express our gratitude to God for assisting in the construction of your home or new residence. You must not move or occupy anything in your new home until you have performed this auspicious ceremony, also known as a Griha Pravesh pooja. According to Vastu Shastra, it removes all kinds of Doshas and negativities from your new home, as well as assists you in seeking blessings from all the deities you believe in.
You can hold a Griha Pravesh Sanskaar in the following scenarios, according to the Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2022:
- If you have recently purchased or constructed a new home and are entering it for the first time. You should conduct Apoorva Griha Pravesh in this circumstance.
- If, on the other hand, you and your family have returned to your former home after a period of time apart. Also, if you’ve been away from home for some reason, perform a Sapoorva Griha Pravesh with complete devotion.
- If you and your family are returning to your previous home after being forced to flee due to a natural disaster, you must do Dwandhav Griha Pravesh Sanskaar.
Griha Pravesh 2022 Points to Remember
Before you move to a new house or re-enter an existing one, remember these Griha Pravesh suggestions for 2022:
- If there is still construction going on, don’t arrange a housewarming party.
- Make sure your home is finished, including the paintwork, fixtures, and other details.
- To remove all negativities from the house, perform a havan and Vastu pooja along with a Navagraha Shanti Vidhan.
- After performing the Griha Pravesh, don’t leave the house unoccupied or locked for at least 40 days.
- Serve food to priests, family, and friends who have been invited to your 2022 housewarming celebration.
- When putting the idols for the pooja, keep Vastu in mind.
- Also, clean up and cleanse the area where you’ll be performing the Griah Pravesh Pooja.
Griha Pravesh’s Importance and Benefits in 2022 (गृह प्रवेश के महत्व और लाभ)
For everyone, having your own home is a source of happiness and bliss. That area not only raises your hopes but also enlightens you with fresh spirits of joy. Finding an ideal Muhurat for Griha Pravesh from all of the 2022 Shubh Muhurat becomes critical. The ritual, when performed at the appropriate time and with sincere intentions, cleanses your home of all evils and allows you to request blessings from all deities and idols. Hindu followers and believers regard a correct Muhurat for both spiritual and scientific reasons.
Furthermore, executing a housewarming ritual and a Griha Pravesh puja has numerous advantages. Take a look at it:
- You will banish all demons and bad feelings from the house with the best housewarming Muhurat and a heartfelt puja.
- The pooja also cleanses your home, allowing all members of the family to start the day with a positive and tranquil mindset.
- It also removes any Vastu Doshas or other negative effects that your home may have.
- It not only welcomes good luck into the house, but it also provides good fortune to the entire family.
Let us have a look at all of the Griha Pravesh 2022 Shubh Muhurats (गृह प्रवेश शुभ मुहूर्त 2022) that you may use while planning your own housewarming ceremony.
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In February 2022
|February 05 to 06||07:07 AM to 03:46 AM||Revati|
|February 10 to 11||11:07 AM to 07:03 AM||Rohini|
|February 11 to 12||07:03 AM to 06:38 AM||Mrigashirsha|
|February 18 to 19||04:42 PM to 06:56 AM||Uttara Phalguni|
|February 19||06:56 AM to 04:51 PM||Uttara Phalguni|
|February 21||06:54 AM to 04:17 PM||Chitra|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In March 2022
|March 26 to 28||08:01 PM to 6:18 AM||Uttara Ashadha|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In May 2022
|May 02 to 03||12:34 AM to 05:39 AM||Rohini|
|May 11 to 12||07:28 PM to 05:32 AM||Uttara Phalguni|
|May 12||05:32 PM to 06:51 AM||Uttara Phalguni|
|May 13 to 14||06:48 PM to 05:31 AM||Chitra|
|May 14||05:31 PM to 03:22 PM||Chitra|
|May 16 to 17||01:18 PM to 05:29 AM||Anuradha|
|May 20||05:28 AM to 05:28 PM||Uttara Ashadha|
|May 25 to 26||05:26 AM to 05:25 AM||Revati|
|May 26||05:25 AM to 10:54 PM||Revati|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In June 2022
|June 01||05:24 AM to 01:01 PM||Mrigashirsha|
|June 10 to 11||05:23 AM to 03:37 AM||Revati|
|June 16 to 17||12:37 PM to 05:23 AM||Uttara Ashadha|
|June 22 to 23||08:45 PM to 05:24 AM||Revati|
Griha Pravesh Muhurats In December 2022
|December 02 to 03||06:57 AM to 06:58 AM||Revati|
|December 03 to 04||06:58 AM to 05:34 AM||Revati|
|December 08 to 09||09:37 AM to 07:02 AM||Rohini|
|December 09||07:02 AM to 02:59 PM||Mrigashirsha|