Jupiter in 8th House: Find Out About Jupiter in 8th House Marriage and More!
Falling is just a part and parcel of life. After every fall, get up and rise. Let the fall be an inspiration for you – This is what Jupiter in 8th house tries to teach. It also means the natives with Jupiter in 8th house from Lagna will have a spiritual mind. They will be healers and might rise after a major fall in life.
When Jupiter is in 8th house, the natives will have a fragile posture. They might get weak eyesight. If not taken care of, it might be damaged completely. Natives with Jupiter in 8th house in Navamsa chart might have to suffer from plentiful health problems. Being overweight will be one of the biggest challenges for these people.
The eighth house is all about changes, sudden events, surgery, accidents, and winning a lottery. Most of the things that the natives experience in life will be sudden. Besides, the 8th house is known as one of the most notorious or malefic houses. Nobody controls this house, so there are a lot of uncertainties.
The 8th house is also known as the ‘house of secrets, losses, and taxes.’ You might wonder what it means! It means that this is the house of losses and secrets when it comes to friendships, reputation, relationships, and wealth.
The natives with Jupiter in 8th house might have a joint account with their spouses and everything will be divided equally.
Let’s take a look at the characteristics and significance of Jupiter in 8th house at a greater length.
Characteristics and Significance of Jupiter in 8th House
The natives with Jupiter in 8th house in Kundali might not get a lot of love or nourishment from family members and the mother. Jupiter in 8th house natives will be interested in history and secretive subjects. It is possible that the natives will become healers, medical professionals, or even psychics. They might travel to a foreign land and teach spirituality.
If you have Jupiter in 8th house in navamsa chart, you will most likely meet your partner in a very secretive place.
- The natives might have a secretive affair.
- There may be some secret assets that the spouse of the natives will get to know of after marriage.
- The natives with Jupiter in 8th house are very good at hiding things.
Jupiter in 8th house is also about sudden events like separation and divorce. Marriage will also happen suddenly.
What does planet Jupiter represent in Vedic astrology?
Jupiter can be the teaching of our educators and fathers. It is the knowledge we acquire in a lifetime. It is also the concentration we use or put in learning something new.
Jupiter is considered the lawyer in the field of astrology. He is the one who writes the law that everyone has to follow. If people do not follow it, they can resent it for the rest of their lives.
If you look at Jupiter in astrology, it signifies higher education, knowledge, and wisdom.
Jupiter in 8th House Marriage and Affairs
Jupiter in 8th house in female horoscope means that the woman may have psychic abilities. Loyalty is expected in marriage as these ladies will not be too interested in extramarital affairs.
Financial gain is possible after marriage. Also, the spouse will be committed and loyal too. So, one can expect a peaceful marital union.
You may also like to read – Pluto and Its Significance in Astrology
What are the auspicious results of Jupiter in 8th House?
- The natives will be well-cultured. They will also possess a sweet voice and modesty.
- Jupiter in 8th house natives will be engrossed in yogic postures.
- They will be intelligent, quiet, firm, prudent, cultured, and would also possess a good physique.
- They believe in age-old customs and traditions.
- Natives will live a long and healthy life.
- They may go to heaven after their death.
- Death will be peaceful
- Wealthy friends will come into the native’s life.
- Wealth will come to the native after someone’s death.
- Inheritance of property and liquid money is possible
- The natives will get financial gain from their marriage. Jupiter in 8th house husband may marry to acquire wealth, but exceptions are there.
What are the inauspicious results of Weak Jupiter in the 8th House?
- Expect the natives to be lazy, weak, and pitiable.
- They will have a lot of health problems
- Greed can be fatal.
- The natives will be surrounded by bad people or enemies. Expect a lot of ugly situations and mourning phases.
- Weak Jupiter in 8th house also indicates issues like Jaundice, infection, anxiety, and fever.
- The natives may not get love and affection from their family, especially from the mother.
- It’s possible that the natives may have sexual relations with a pitiable and lowly person from the opposite sex.
- Get ready for insults.
- Unfortunate and painful death is expected.
- The native might have a relationship with a widow after many years (possibly 17 years).
We do hope that natives with Jupiter in 8th house do not have to suffer a lot. Monetarily, there will be quite a few benefits. However, there are many things you need to take care of. Pay attention to your health and be financially secure just in case sudden events take place in the future.
Do get your birth chart read by an expert astrologer if Jupiter in 8th house is creating many hurdles in your life. Remember, Astro remedies for Jupiter in 8th house will help!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does 8th house in Jupiter mean?
In Astrology, Jupiter in the 8th house makes a person a healer, with a strong spiritual mind, long life, and the native’s desire to rise after falling dramatically at any time in life.
2. Which planet is bad in 8th house?
Saturn and Mars are frequently associated with the 8th House. As a result, Rahu’s presence in this house has a negative impact. This may have a negative impact on your family life. If Mars is in the 1st or 8th House, or if Saturn is in the 8th House, the person is likely to be extremely wealthy.
3. Which planet is good for 8th house?
Furthermore, this home provides both financial and physical assistance, as well as mental and spiritual assistance. Saturn is the planetary indicator for the ninth house, and it represents loss and the need to be cautious.
4. Which house is bad for Jupiter?
In Astrology, Jupiter is in the 10th (Tenth) House.
Despite the fact that all planets save Ketu produce positive effects in the 10th house, Jupiter does not feel at ease there, especially since it is in the 10th sign of Capricorn, where it is at its weakest.
5. Is Jupiter exalted in 8th house?
Exalted Jupiter is usually favourable in the ninth house, but it can be malefic in some situations. When Jupiter is affected by malefic planets, such as by conjunction and/or aspects, this can happen. Jupiter may grow more malefic as the number of malefic planets and their powers increases.