The Mystery Behind 786: Is it a Lucky Number?Reading Time: 3 minutes
Number astrology is just as popular as astrology by alphabets. Some numbers are considered lucky and Holy while some others are unlucky. One such number in astrology is 786.
According to numerology, 786 is a Holy number in Islam as well as in Hinduism.
Want to understand the mystery behind 786 and its origin? If yes, you might find the insights listed below very enlightening.
Story Behind the Origin of 786
In order to explore the mystery behind 786, it’s important to understand what started the entire story. This number gets all the more interesting since it shares a single belief in Islam and Hinduism – it’s a number that signifies the almighty. Let’s dive straight into the story of 786 in all religions.
Significance of the Number 786 in Islam
If you go many centuries back, you’d find the mention of the phrase Bismillah Ar-Rahaman Ar-Raheem. This phrase is still held very sacred by Asian Muslims and it means, In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent. In fact, it might also grab your interest to know that this is the phrase that the Holy Kuran starts from.
Now let’s get back to explaining the mystery behind 786 in Islam and how it came into existence.
- It is believed that the mystery number 786 first found its appearance in ancient Egypt
- According to Abjad – Arabic astrology – 786 number means Allah.
- Just like every alphabet from A to Z represents a numeric value (A is 1 and Z is 26), similarly, the Muslim numeric value for the phrase Bismillah Ar-Rahaman Ar-Raheem comes out to be exactly 786.
It can be pretty hard to understand the entire order of numeric values of Urdu alphabets. So, the one thing that can explain pretty much everything is that the numeric value of Urdu Alphabets (they start from Baa and end with Meem), when added, comes out to be 786. The bottom line is that the mystery behind 786 being a lucky number in Islam sums up to the fact that the number 786 means Allah in Islam.
You may also like to read – 5 Amazing Peacock Feather Remedies for Prosperity
Significance of the Number 786 in Hinduism
When talking about the Hindu religion, it is believed that there are a total of 33 million Gods and Goddesses. However, the one word that symbolizes the meaning of the entire universe is OM. So, just like 786 stands for Allah in Islam, it stands for the Holy word, OM in Hinduism.
Some very interesting astrological insights that connect the number 786 with luck for Hindus are as follows.
- If you add 7, 8, and 6, the sum is 21. 21, in the Hindu culture, is one of the luckiest numbers according to numerology astrology.
- Now, if you add 2 and 1, the sum is 3. There are a total of 3 Gods that are believed to have created the universe (Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh). They are known as Trimurti in the Hindu Shastra.
- Another significance of the number 786 is Hinduism is related to the loks (Worlds created by Trimurti). Out of all the lokas, the three main are Prithvi Lok (Earth), Patal Lok (underground), and Swarg Lok (heaven). The Swarg Lok according to Vedas is associated with the number 7. The Prithvi Lok stands for number 8. And the Patal Lok denotes the number 6. Hence, 786.
Now let’s talk about the mystery behind 786 in connection with the word, OM.
Sanskrit language (the language that’s known to be the original language of Hindi and English, both) is written from left to right. 7 in Sanskrit is ‘७’. 8 in Sanskrit is ८. And 6 in Sanskrit is ६. Here’s what 786 looks like in Sanskrit, ७८६. Use a mirror to see ७८६ and you’ll realize that it looks very much like OM. So, the bottom line around the mystery behind 786 in Hinduism is that it denotes OM. And OM is the cosmic word that denotes Atma (soul).
Significance of the Number 786 in Christianity
786 in Christianity, according to Hebrew (Jewish Astrology), means Salvation. Another interpretation of the mystery behind 786 in Christianity is that the consciousness of the fetus in the womb is developed in 21 days (the sum of 7, 8, and 6 is 21).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the secret behind the mystery of 786?
The number 786 found its first appearance in Islam. It denotes the phrase Bismillah Ar-Rahaman Ar-Raheem.
2. What is the importance of 786 in astrology?
In Hinduism, the number 786 stands for everything sacred – it signifies OM, trimurti, and the 3 loks.
3. What is the spiritual meaning of the mystery behind 786?
786 is also known as the Angel number. Many people believe 786 number to be an auspicious sign that indicates good luck.
4. Do Muslims believe in the mystery of 786?
Abjad is Arabic astrology and according to it, the number 786 indicates Allah. Some Asian Muslims believe in the mystery behind 786 and some believe that it’s Haram.
5. What is the meaning of 786 in the Bible?
The number 786 in the Holy Bible signifies salvation.
6. Why is 786 lucky?
The number 786 denotes the almighty and his blessings in every religion in one way or the other. Hence, it is considered to be a lucky number.
Bored of Reading?
Now Listen to the Complete Blog on our eAstroHelp Audio Podcast!