Rahu Mahadasha: How to Reduce the Negative Effects through Rahu Remedies?
Rahu is the one imaginary planet – since it’s only astrology that corroborates it and it isn’t given a part in the modern scientific planetary existence – that is the Lord of fortune and misfortune. Also known as the shadow planet when it makes association with Ketu – another planet with an astrological existence –
Rahu is known to cause an eclipse in the birth chart. Wondering why it creates an eclipse that brings misfortune? Well, that’s because Rahu bears an ancient animosity with the Sun and the Moon. So, if it sits in the houses that are governed by the sun and moon, it starts creating hurdles. This is called as Rahu Mahadasha
And this guide has been specifically made to help you find out the many Rahu remedies that will help you release some of the wraths of Rahu Mahadasha
But, first, let us explain to you some of the misconceptions related to the Rahu Graha. So, let’s begin.
Myths About the Planet Rahu
This is the one myth that’s associated with Rahu. But that is not true. Rahu is known for its friendly nature towards the planets Venus, Mercury, and Saturn. So, if Rahu decides to take a seat in the houses governed by any of these three planets, it bestows the person with good luck, wealth, and fortune.
Rahu can Cause Untimely Death
Whilst Rahu is known to cause many health problems, it is the planet of shadow. Saturn, on the other hand, is the planet of war and death. So, not all untimely deaths are a result of Rahu Mahadasha.
If Rahu Sits in a Horoscope, the Rahu Mahadasha Never Ends
This is the weirdest misconception about Rahu. First, Rahu does not sit in any horoscope for more than 18 months. And last, there are many known Rahu remedies that can reduce the malicious effects that this graha causes.
That said, the next question that we would like to answer before taking you through rahu remedies is the effects of Rahu on the 12 different houses in the natal chart. Let’s find out.
What does the Presence of Rahu in the 12 Houses in the Birth Chart Mean?
The different effects of Rahu – good and bad, both – on different houses are as follows.
- Rahu in the 1st and 2nd House – It makes the married life an absolute bliss.
- Rahul in the 3rd House – Expect frequent fights and arguments with your spouse.
- Rahu in the 4th House – You will face a lot of difficulty in having a child.
- Rahu in the 5th House – Rahu in the 5th House will bring health problems to your partner if you have a son.
- Rahu in the 6th House – Rahu will be at its weakest in this house. It won’t have any significant effect unless some other planets align in a way that is not in your favor.
- Rahu in the 7th House – A marriage with Rahu in the 7th House can hit the rocks if the person with Rahu in their Kundali gets married before they turn 21.
- Rahu in the 8th House – It will be the worst phase of your family life.
- Rahu in the 9th House – Expect mental issues like depression and anxiety.
- Rahu in the 10th House – It is a bad omen for the health of close relatives and your mother.
- Rahu in the 11th House – You will have a wonderful bonding with your father.
- Rahu in the 12th House – Mental health will be affected.
You may also like to read – What is Low Mangal Dosha and How to Remedy it?
4 Remedies that will reduce the negative impact of rahu in the birth chart.
It Reduces Anger and Aggression
These are the reasons that the family life due to Rahu mahadasha suffers so much. Wearing sandalwood beads as a maala (necklace) in blue thread reduces aggression. It will lead to lesser fights and will bring some sort of peace to your domestic life.
Worshipping the planet Jupiter (Guru Graha)
One of the planets that can counterfeit the ill that Rahu bears is the planet Jupiter. So, if you chant mantras and perform Vidhis to please Jupiter, you will be freed from some of the worst misfortunes related to Rahu to a large extent.
Holy Seeds that can Help
If Rahu mahadasha has affected your mental health and you experience troubled sleep or depression, keeping fennel seeds under your pillow every night will help you sleep better.
Wear the Color Blue
Blue is the colour that is considered lucky for people suffering with rahu mahadasha. So, wearing blue clothes is one of the best rahu remedies. Also, bathing in water mixed with milk for 43 days is another easy rahu remedy to pacify anger and aggression.
Rahu doesn’t bear animosity with all planets.
The rahu remedies are mostly related to pleasing other planets that can bless you with peacefulness.
Bored of Reading?
Now Listen to the Complete Blog on our eAstroHelp Audio Podcast!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the most effective Rahu Remedies?
Keeping fennel seeds under your pillow is known to reduce the malice of Rahu. Worshipping Planet Jupiter also helps during Rahu mahadasha.
2. What are the best Rahu remedies for students?
Students should wear blue color clothes. It is known to reduce the aggression of Rahu. Also, Jupiter is known as Guru graha. Reciting the Guru Mantra is also a wonderful rahu remedy for students.
3. What are Rahu Remedies in Lal Kitab?
According to lal kitab, you should take a milk bath for 43 days to reduce the anger of Rahu.
4. What are the most effective rahu remedy mantras?
Reciting Rahu Beej Mantra 18000 times in a span of 40 days is helpful. Other mantras and Holy Books to recite are Kalabhairava ashtakam, Durga Saptashati, and Rahu stotram.