Mangal Dosha: The Many effects and its Remedies | [Bonus] How Accurate is Mangal Dosha Calculator?
Mangal Dosha and Sade Sati are the two dosha that Hindus fear the most. The first one is the result of the fury of the planet Mars (mangal) and the second is the result of the wrath of the planet Saturn (Shani).
Whilst both these doshas have a lot in common in terms of destiny, it’s the effects of mangal dosha and its remedies that we are going to discuss in today’s guide, leaving Sade sati for some other day.
So, let’s start with the obvious – what is Mangal Dosha?
Planet Mars, also known as Mangal graha, is the lord of the 1st house in the birth chart. When Mangal graha decides to change its axis and move to other houses, it disrupts the bearings of planets in the other houses.
Not equally notorious for all the houses in the natal chart, Mangal – the Lord of war, aggression, and fury – creates extreme troubles if it sits in the 2nd house, the 4th house, the 7th house, the 8th house, or the 12th house
So, you’re a manglik if Mangal is present in either of the 5 houses, mentioned above, in your birth chart. That said, let’s now have a look at the kinds of disturbing events that can occur with the arrival of mangal dosha in your kundali. Have a look!
Effects of Mangal Dosha If the Planet is the 2nd House
It will be your marriage that’ll suffer the most when Mangal will take a place in the second house. Here’s how it will trouble you – you and your spouse will be unable to share common thoughts. It will lead to miscommunications that, in turn, will lead to frequent fights. You will not feel emotionally connected with your spouse and mistrust will always be the termite in your relationship.
Effects of Mangal Dosha If the Planet is the 4th House
You’re going to face a tough time in your professional life. Your work will not be acknowledged, let alone being praised. You will not get a promotion despite hard work and your rapport with your colleagues will degrade.
Effects of Mangal Dosha If the Planet is the 7th House
If in this house, mangal graha brings out the absolute worst in you as a person. It happens in the following ways.
- You’ll always be furious and restless.
- Aggression and violence will become your only companions.
- You will neither have a good relationship with your spouse or your family nor your colleagues.
Effects of Mangal Dosha If the Planet is the 8th House
This is the house where mangal graha’s presence slows down the pace of life. It affects the rhythm in the following ways.
- You will get lazy and reckless.
- You will make decisions on impulse.
- All your financial decisions will backfire, leaving you with limited money.
- You will end up exhausting whatever savings you had.
- There are maximum chances that you’ll lose your paternal property to bad financial decisions.
Effects of Mangal Dosha If the Planet is the 12th House
When in the 12th House, Mangal will cause havoc. You will not just make new enemies but lose old friends too. Your friends will turn into foes. It will take a toll on your mental health and might lead to depression and anxiety.
Now that you know the effects of mangal dosha, it’s time to explore some remedies.
Alternative Remedies of Mangal Dosha to Reduce the Fury of the Planet Mars
- Reading Hanuman Chalisa daily will reduce the rage of mangal dev.
- Visiting Hanuman Temple is beneficial too.
- Chant the mantra, “Om Shreem Hanumante Namah”, in a temple in front of the Hanuman idol 108 times to remedy mangal dosha.
- Making a donation to Lohar (Blacksmith) can help too.
- Donating red clothes to construction workers or other people who work with an iron will please Mangal dev.
Here are some Alternate Ways that are Much Easier
- Visit Hanuman temple once every Tuesday to offer your prayers. Light a lamp in front of the hanuman idol and offer sindoor (vermilion) and sweets.
- Fast on the first Tuesday of every new month to seek forgiveness for whatever wrongs you might have done in the past life.
- Do not marry a non-Manglik until you turn 28 since it will endanger the life of your partner.
- Marrying a Manglik will be the best solution to negate the extremes of mangal dosha.
And with this, we come to an end to our guide on the effects of mangal dosha and its remedies with the hope that you’ll be benefiting from them in some possible way.
How Accurate is Mangal Dosha Calculator ?
Mangal Dosha calculator is a very accurate calculator, since they take the input of your date of birth, time of birth and location of birth. To get an accurate output, it is very important for the user to fill in the precise values.
Bored of Reading?
Now Listen to the Complete Blog on our SoundCloud Channel of eAstroHelp Audio Podcast!