Taurus Man: Complete Personality Decoded! Find out How is a Taurus Man in Love and if he’s Testing You
Taurus zodiac sign is unlike any. It’s a fixed Earth sign, yes, FIXED! Needless to say, a Taurus-born person is stubborn, especially a Taurus man. Falling in love with him is easy, but making him fall in love is tough. Tough, but doable! So, if you’ve fallen for the intense looks and ruthless charm of this dark knight, you should be aware of the fact that you’re playing with fire. It only makes sense to know a bit about him before you finally make up your mind and start dating him. We have him decoded like an algorithm. Dive in and find out who he really is!
6 Taurus Man Secrets You Should Know Before Dating Him
He’s not the man you’ll ever be able to tame. He’s his own boss. If you can’t make peace with the fact that he’s a stubborn bull and you’ll have to be the patient one after the two of you get together, you shouldn’t date him. That being said, have a look at everything he is and isn’t in the sections to follow.
Looks and Nature of a Taurus Man: What are Taurus Man Characteristics?
Taurus is ruled by the planet of love, beauty, and luxury, the planet Venus. Needless to say, he is flocked by women. So, don’t be surprised if you find out that your friend too has a crush on him.
- He’s Breathtakingly Handsome – He might be a dark knight, but he looks like Prince Charming. A Taurus man is tall and usually blessed with a muscular body. He’s the best-dressed guy in any room. His closet might make you insecure!
- He Admires Beauty – Call him shallow if you may, but that’s who he is. He likes dating attractive, well-dressed, and well-groomed women. If he’s into you, trust us, he’ll make sure you know it.
- He’s Very Territorial – A Taurus man does not like divided attention. He doesn’t accept things that are half. If you’re his person, he wouldn’t want you to look at other men. It can make life with him a bit dramatic at times.
- He’s Possessive but not a Psycho – Yes, he can be a little bit dramatic! And yes, he can be territorial and protective, but he’s not the kind of man who would ever scare a woman, stalk her, or go through her phone. Mutual trust means a lot to him. If he can’t have that, he’ll walk out of the relationship instead of making things toxic.
- He’s very Romantic – When he’s in love, he would love the world to know about it. So, worry not, he does not have a commitment phobia. That being said, he won’t say that he loves you if he’s not sure yet.
- He’s Very Loyal – He is a flirt but only when he’s single. The minute he enters a relationship, he’s a committed person. He’s, indeed, a rare man.
The love life of a Taurus Man: How is a Taurus Man in Love?
He’s a hopeless romantic when he falls in love. That being said, he doesn’t fall in love often. Just because he’s dating someone, it doesn’t mean he’s in love.
A Taurus man takes time to understand where the relationship is going and whether he sees his future in you. The best way to know if he loves you is to wait and watch. We know it’s frustrating, but trust us, he’s worth the wait!
When sure about his feelings, he is sort of a dream man.
- He will make time for you no matter his schedule.
- He will shower you with gifts and take you out on date nights.
- He will never ghost you out.
- He’ll never hide you inside a closet if his parents come home unannounced. He’ll, instead, introduce you to them proudly.
The Sexuality of a Taurus Man: How is a Taurus Man in Bed?
Venus is a significant force behind his passion. He’s extremely good in bed. A Taurus man is willing to do everything to please his woman. He’s intense, very intimate, and takes cues from your reactions about your likes and dislikes. He’s a bold and wild lover.
You may also like to read – A Capricorn Man and his Personality Decoded!
Taurus Man Testing You: Signs that a Taurus Man Likes You
Taurus is a very committed zodiac sign. If this man has started falling for you, he will test you first. He guards his feelings very fiercely. He’ll give you the liberty to harm him, hurt him, and call him yours only if you pass his test.
- He’ll ask questions that’ll take you by surprise – A Taurus man quizzes a woman he likes and registers her first reaction. He’ll slip in a question when you’re expecting it the least. So, the only way to hold onto him is, to be honest with him.
- He would insist on meeting your friends – He wants to know how serious you are before anything else. If he just asked you to plan a lunch with your friends, it’s a clear sign that he likes you and is testing you.
- He might make you pay the bills – Whilst the gentleman in him would want him to stop, he needs to know that a woman isn’t dating him for his money (yes, he’s rich). He might repeatedly make you settle the bill at a restaurant. And, bear in mind, he’s watching your reaction.
A Taurus man gets unusually calm when he’s trying to make up his mind about the woman he’s dating. If he’s not his usual attentive self, he’s on the verge of making up his mind.
Taurus Man Likes and Dislikes: What a Taurus Man Likes in a Woman?
People usually think that good looks are the only thing that a Taurus man likes in a woman. But, that’s not true. Looks matter the most only when he’s not really serious about the woman. But, when it comes to love, honesty and loyalty are the first two things he wants in a woman.
- He admires women of strong principles.
- He loves it when his lady is an explorer.
- He’s outgoing. Naturally, he isn’t going to be comfortable with a woman who doesn’t go out much.
Taurus Man Married Life: Is Taurus man a Loyal Husband?
If we were to rank zodiac signs as best husbands, Taurus men would be on the top. A Taurus man never rushes to make a decision as big as marriage. When he does, it means forever. If he’s your husband, nothing other than death can do you apart.
His wife is his entire world. He would gladly spend every last penny of his on her desires.
Birds Eye View of a Taurus Man
Taurus Man Compatibility Zodiac Signs
He’s stubborn but he doesn’t mind being scolded by the woman he loves. In fact, he loves it when she schools him. You could be that woman if you’re any one of the following.
- Taurus man and Virgo Woman – She’s the woman of his dreams. A Taurus man and Virgo Woman are crazy about each other.
- Taurus man and Scorpio woman – There is an obvious sexual tension when these two meet. That sexual intimacy turns into an emotional bond in no time.
- Taurus man and Pisces woman – He wants to be the dominant one and she doesn’t mind. They are a match made in heaven. A Taurus man is like a lion in love with a lamb since a Pisces woman rules his soul, not just his body.
- Taurus man and Gemini woman – There are some initial glitches but these two make an instantaneous connection. A Gemini woman is the true calling of a Taurus Man.
- Taurus man and Libra woman – Nobody can balance him the way a Libra woman can. She’s the best wifey material for the bull in a Taurus man.
- Taurus man and Leo Woman compatibility – If these two come together, there’s no way that they won’t end up marrying each other.
Taurus Man Career and Work
He’s a self-made man who takes immense pride in the empire he has built from scratch. He likes starting his own work even if his parents are rich and have a legacy ready for him to rule. It’s like, he and wealth get along very well as best friends. A Taurus man is very dedicated and no power on Earth can stop this bull from getting rich.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is a Taurus Man in Love?
He’s extremely romantic. He loves pampering and spoiling his lady love with expensive gifts and romantic dinners.
2. How is a Taurus Man in bed?
He’s intense and wild in bed. There’s no escape from his burning desire that just gets better and better with time.
3. How is the compatibility between a Taurus man and a Scorpio woman?
They can’t overpower the sexual attraction they feel for each other from the very beginning of their relationship. With time, these two become inseparable and share a wonderful emotional connection.
4. Who should a Taurus man marry?
Scorpio woman is the obvious choice. Other than her, a Taurus man also hits off really well with a Leo woman, Libra woman, Gemini woman, Pisces woman, and Virgo woman.
5. What Taurus man likes in a woman?
Beauty, loyalty, honesty, and patience are the few things he likes the most in a woman.
6. How does a Taurus man testing you behave?
He’s going to be unusually calm when you’re around. He also starts asking a lot of questions and shows interest in meeting your near and dear ones.
7. Is Taurus man a Loyal husband?
Yes. He’s the most loyal husband out of all the other zodiac signs.