4 Effective Benefits of Wearing Black Thread in Leg
Fashion has always attracted men and women equally. It wouldn’t be unusual in such cases if people say that wearing a black thread anklet around the ankle is stylish. Indeed it is. Having said that, when you were small and your mother first tied a black thread in your leg, fashion wasn’t what was in her mind. It might surprise you to know that there are many astrological benefits of wearing a black thread in the leg.
In Vedic astrology, it is believed that the colour black signifies the planet Saturn (Shani). So, when a black thread anklet is worn around the ankle, it is believed that Shani dev becomes the protector of the person wearing the thread.
In fact, the culture of wearing a black thread has been a part of ancient history too. This guide will take you through 4 amazing benefits of wearing a black thread in the leg and also the many precautions that should be kept in mind while wearing the black thread anklet
4 Amazing Benefits of Wearing a Black Thread in the Leg
It Offers Protection from the Malice of Rahu and Ketu
Rahu and Ketu are known as the shadow planet. Also, Rahu is the planet of justice and karma. If any of these planets become agitated or they enter the house of an enemy planet, the person ends up losing money and the domestic life is disturbed as well.
It is believed that wearing a black thread in the left leg protects a person from the malice of the Shadow Planet.
It Protects from Buri Nazar (Evil eyes)
It is believed in India that many people with negativity might bear evil at heart. Such people mean harm. When they get jealous of the happiness and prosperity in someone’s life, they have an evil eye and it can harm you. In fact, even if someone is admiring you, that can mean an evil eye.
Wearing a black thread in the leg will protect you from evil eyes in the following ways.
- It will cancel the negative energy coming your way.
- It will also protect you from the ill effects of black magic.
It Has Many Health Benefits
You might be surprised at the number of ways in which a black thread can protect you from diseases.
- It Reduces Stomach Pain Due to Naval Dislocation – It is a common belief in India that if the naval gets displaced from its position, it causes acute stomach ache. According to astrology, wearing a black thread in the leg can bring the naval back in place; thereby, curing the stomach pain.
- It Heals Wounds – If you’ve suffered from a leg injury, wearing a black thread can trigger the process of healing. In fact, it is also believed that black thread around the ankles reduces leg pain due to arthritis.
It Brings Good Luck and Wealth
Saturn is a very powerful planet. When it’s pleasing, it can bless a person with wealth, fortune, and good luck. And as you already know by now, wearing a black thread in the left leg gives the wearer the protection of Shani Dev.
- You’ll get promotions at work.
- All financial disputes will be settled in your favour.
Alternate Benefits of Wearing a Black Thread in Leg
- If you have Shani dosh in your Kundli, wearing a black thread will reduce the ill effects of the planet Saturn.
- Black thread is known to improve the immunity of little children who fall sick very frequently.
You may also like to read – Lizard Falling on the Head: Is the Omen Good or Bad?
Precautions While Wearing a Black Thread in the Leg
Every good thing comes with its own set of precautions and so does wearing a black thread in the leg. The precautions that we are talking about are listed below.
- You can’t just take a piece of thread and expect it to be Holy. Getting a black thread from a Bhairav Nath temple is the best solution.
- Make sure that the black thread has 9 knots before it’s worn.
- As soon as you wear the black thread in your leg, chant the Shani mantra 22 times to appease planet Saturn.
- Saturday is the day of Shani dev. So, wear the black thread on a Saturday only. It can also be worn on an auspicious muhurt like the Brahma Muhurta.
- As long as you’re wearing the black thread, do not wear any other thread in red or yellow.
- When you wear a black thread, you should recite the Gayatri Mantra every day to maintain the sanctity and holiness of the thread.
Bored of Reading?
Now Listen to the Complete Blog on our eAstroHelp Audio Podcast!
4 Effective Benefits of Wearing Black Thread in Leg
Frequently Asked Questions
1. In which leg should I wear a black thread?
Black thread should be worn around the ankle of the Left Leg. It gives protection from evil eyes.
2. Why do girls wear black thread around their left leg?
In terms of astrology, a black thread represents Shani dev. It protects girls from negative energies.
3. How to tie a black thread to a baby?
A black thread can be tied around the wrist or neck of the baby.
4. Can males wear black thread?
Yes, absolutely. A black thread is for protection against evil and negative energies. Men should also wear it around the ankle of the left leg.
5. Can Pisces zodiac wear a black thread?
Yes. A black thread is considered to be most auspicious for the Pisces zodiac sign.
6. What does a black thread mean in astrology?
A black thread in astrology signifies the blessings of Shani dev. He protects the wearer from all evil spirits.