The Many Astrological Benefits of Wearing Silver | A Complete Guide
Silver is one of the most sought after metals. In fact, it might surprise some people to know that the demand for silver is just as much and even more than gold.
The lower prices of silver on comparison with Gold makes silver so popular. But, the rarer truth about silver is that it is known to offer many astrological benefits too.
Surprised? Well, don’t be. While it’s very much true that silver jewellery looks classy and is affordable, but, at the same time, learning about the fascinating astrological benefits of wearing silver is quite an experience in itself. If you’re a true believer in the power of healing gemstones, then this guide will be definitely enlightening in a lot of ways.
Astrological History Behind Silver
The astrological history behind the silver metal can also be classified as some of the very few facts about silver that not many people will tell you. We have listed them for you below.
- Silver metal finds its place in astrology because it is believed that silver was created from the tears of Lord Shiva.
- It is believed that Guru Shukracharya (the guru of rakshasas) used to adore the silver metal since he was a great devotee of Lord Shiva.
- Silver is believed to be associated with the Goddess Artemis and the Planet Moon.
- Silver is also believed to be the bearer of feminine energy.
The Correct Vidhi to Wear Silver
In order to activate the healing powers of silver, it is necessary to follow the proper vidhi to wear it. It’s mostly recommended to wear silver as a ring or kada.
If you want to experience the real benefits of wearing silver, then make sure you keep all the following factors in mind.
- The purity of silver matters. So, buy it from a jeweller you trust.
- Take a bowl filled with water and keep the ring inside the bowl on a Thursday night. It is recommended that you use Ganga Jal to soak the ring.
- Worshipping Lord Vishnu comes next. Take a bath the next day. After bathing, keep a piece of new red cloth in front of the Lord Vishnu idol. Keep the ring on the cloth and offer Lord your prayers so that he can bless the ring.
- Take some sandalwood paste and apply it to the ring. Burn aromatic incense sticks and light a diya while chanting the Vishnu aarti.
Once the vidhi is over, do not wait to wear the ring. Wear it on the smallest finger of the right hand.
4 Benefits of Wearing Silver Ring
Silver is a metal that finds a place in medical science too. The reason that silver jewelry gets black is that it absorbs toxins from the body of the bearer. Having said that, let’s now take you through some of the astrological benefits of wearing silver.
You may also like to read – Amazing Benefits of Wearing Diamond
Wearing Silver Ring for Mental Peace
This is one of the best benefits of wearing a silver ring. Since the ring is associated with the planet Moon and planet Venus, it is known to exhibit the personality of both the planets.
- Moon offers calmness and represents the mind. Hence, wearing a silver ring is known to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Venus is associated with the body. Since the planet Venus is known to have healing benefits for stomach problems, better health and reduction of acute pain makes the person less depressed.
The Benefit of Wearing Silver Ring for Good Luck
It is believed that the bearer of a silver ring that’s worn after performing the proper vidhi is blessed with a lot of wealth and good luck. Such people are protected from evil eyes and even the malice of planets like Rahu since silver is associated with Lord Shiva.
The Benefit of Wearing Silver Ring for Aggression
Astrologers recommend a silver ring for people who are short-tempered. Since the ring is known to offer calmness, it makes the person less aggressive. The many benefits of being cordial and less angry are as follows.
- Such people have a peaceful married life.
- They excel at work and are on good terms with their colleagues. It also increases the chances of getting a promotion at work.
- They have a positive outlook on life.
The Benefits of Wearing Silver for Students
Whilst a lot of us know that wearing a rudraksha is beneficial for students, not many are aware that wearing a silver ring has many benefits too. Some of the ways in which silver benefits students are as follows.
- It increases intelligence that helps students in doing better at academics.
- It is known to reduce stuttering and nervousness. So, Silver, according to astrology, improves the communication skills of students. It also increases confidence and reduces nervousness and stage fear.
Alternate Benefits of Wearing Silver
- The silver ring is known to give a flawless complexion like the moon. Moon, Chandra dev, is mythologically known for his beauty. Hence, it is believed that wearing silver can remove facial scars, acne, and other skin problems.
- Astrologers also believe that silver metal repels negative energies. This is why babies are made to wear a nazaria (a silver Kada with black beads that protect the child from evil eyes).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Silver bring good luck?
Yes. Silver metal is known to bless a person with wealth, fortune, and good luck.
2.What does silver benefits astrology have to do with spirituality?
Silver metal is known to be the metal that can control human emotions. Astrologers believe that wearing a silver ring can offer mental peace.
3. What is the best day to wear a Silver Ring according to Astrology?
A silver ring should be worn on Friday morning after soaking the ring in holy water on Thursday night. Monday is also an auspicious day to wear Silver jewelry.
4. Who can wear silver?
Everybody can wear silver jewelry. Silver is especially beneficial for people with a weak Moon in their birth chart.
5. Does wearing silver reduce anger?
Yes. Silver metal is known to be very beneficial for people with anger issues.
6. Can I wear a silver kada?
Yes, absolutely. In fact, silver can also be worn as a chain and earrings.