A Guide on the Most Effective Remedies for Bad Dreams in AstrologyReading Time: 4 minutes
The world of dreams is very mysterious. Our ancestors used to believe that dreams are foretelling and sights from gods and guardian angels. Science, on the other hand, insists that dreams are a result of the state of the subconscious mind that weaves our thoughts in the form of a story. Now, whether you believe in science or Vedas, there’s one thing that’s common between the two – bad dreams affect the sleep pattern and sleep quality. If you too have been getting a lot of nightmares and you are a firm believer in astrology, then this guide on the remedies for bad dreams in astrology is just what might make you sleep better.
Want to understand the fascinating connection between dreams and astrology and learn how to stop bad dreams by overcoming negative thoughts? If yes, then wait no more. Just take a plunge in the guide below!
Mysterious Connection between Astrology and Dreams
Rahu is the ruling planet of dreams and the 9th House in the Kundli is the place of dreams. Clearly, the planets in the 9th house and their connection with Rahu determine the kinds of dreams that you will get.
If the planets in the 9th House are enemies of Rahu and particularly weak, you will get horrible nightmares.
Sometimes nightmares can be so scary that people have reportedly screamed during the entire nightmare until they woke up. Some other people reportedly profusely sweat and feel extremely disoriented and scared even after they wake up. If you’ve been going through any or all these issues, then you’re not alone. And the good thing is that there are many astrological remedies that can stop bad dreams.
3 Effective Remedies for Bad Dreams in Astrology
The Cleansing Remedies
Everything in your surroundings and inside your soul must be thoroughly cleansed so that negative thoughts and negative energies stay away from you. The remedies that can help in cleansing negativity are known as cleansing remedies.
Want to know how to stop bad dreams by using cleansing remedies? Well, just follow the tips we have mentioned!
- The saltwater remedy – Salt, especially Epsom salt, is given a very sacred place in astrology. It is believed that Salt absorbs all negative energy. So, you should clean the floor of your house using salt water every day. This remedy offers the best results when done at night right before you sleep. If you can’t mop the entire house at night, mop your room. It will keep nightmares away.
- The clean foot remedy – Take some lukewarm water in a wide copper pan and add a pinch of salt to it. Dip your feet in the salty water for 5 minutes and go to bed immediately. It will protect you from scary nightmares, especially the ones that recur.
The Under-the-pillow Remedies
It might sound strange at the beginning, but trust us, keeping certain things under the pillow at night before going to bed can stop bad dreams. Want to know how to stop bad dreams with the help of under-the-pillow remedies? Well, the answers are listed below!
- You can keep a steel knife under the pillow.
- Take a white cloth and keep some fennel seeds in it. Wrap the seeds with the cloth and keep them under the pillow. You can also use rice or fitkari in place of fennel seeds.
- You can also keep garlic under the pillow to shun bad dreams.
You may also like to read – Past Life Sins Astrology – Are There Remedies to Reduce the Effects of Past Life Karma?
The Negativity Removal Remedies
Removing negativity is one of the best remedies for bad dreams in astrology. Want to know how to stop bad dreams using the simple techniques of negativity removal? The answers are at your disposal below!
- Never keep footwear under the bed or anywhere even close to the bed as a matter of fact, because it attracts negative energies.
- Plants are the ultimate healers in astrology. So, watering them every day early in the morning absorbs all the negativity and makes you calm and peaceful.
- Never sleep with open hair. Open hair attracts all kinds of negative energies at night and that results in bad dreams. So, braid them properly before going to bed.
- Position yourself in a way that your head is pointing in the South direction and your feet are pointing towards the North while sleeping. It keeps negativity away.
3 Most Effective Bad Dream Mantras in Hindu Culture
Nothing in astrology is ever complete without mantras. Every word of a mantra is so Holy and pure that it produces a lot of positive energy. We are going to talk about 3 such mantras that can help in stopping bad dreams. Have a look!
The Goddess Durga Mantra
Chanting the Goddess Mantra keeps all kinds of evil spirits and negative energies away. It is also an excellent bad dream mantra during pregnancy. Chant it 108 times before going to bed.
Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu Nidra Roopen Samsthita Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah!
The Hanuman Mantra
All evil spirits are afraid of Lord Hanuman. Chanting his mantra right before you go to bed is known to stop bad dreams and, at the same time, it also calms down agitated planets in the 9th House. Recite it 108 times every day.
Ramaskandam Hanumantam,Vainateyam Vrikodaram Shayanayah smare nityam, duswapna tasya nashyati!
The Narsimha Mantra
Half-human, half-lion, Narsimha (the most feared avatar of Lord Vishnu) is the destroyer of everything evil. It is believed that the Narasimha mantra, when chanted 1000 times a day for 3 months, completely stops bad dreams for a long long time.
Om Hum Phat Nrisimha Swaha!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best remedies for bad dreams in astrology to remove negativity?
Don’t keep footwear near the bed, water plants every morning, and braid your hair before going to bed.
2. How to stop bad dreams quickly?
You can keep cloves or a steel knife under your pillow. You can also keep fennel seeds in white cloth under your pillow. Garlic or fitkari can also be used if you don’t have fennel seeds.
3. What are the most effective mantras for bad dreams?
There are 3. The goddess Durga Mantra, the Hanuman Mantra, and the Narsimha Mantra.
4. Which planet is responsible for dreams?
Rahu is the ruler of dreams, both good and bad. The impact of Rahu in your birth chart decides whether or not you’ll get nightmares.
5. Which is the House of Dreams?
9th House in a birth chart is the house of dreams according to astrology. The connection of planets in the 9th house with Rahu makes a significant impact on the kinds of dreams you’ll have.
6. Can dream be a sign from God?
According to Vedic astrology, yes. Guardian angels that watch over a person sometimes cause bad dreams as a sign of warning to alert you about a possible danger.