Gaja kesari yoga: A guide on its benefits and much more
Gaja means elephant and kesari is lion. When their strengths combine in the Kendras – that is, when Jupiter sits in the 4th, 7th, or 10th house from the moon in a birth chart – the powerful and most auspicious yoga that is created in a kundali is known as gaja kesari Yoga.
Most notable things about the Gaja Kesari yoga
One of the most powerful yogas associated with unlimited power and wealth, the actual effects of gaja kesari aren’t always auspicious. They vary for different zodiacs. They also depend upon the houses where Jupiter is present and its alignment with many other planets. If Jupiter sits in the enemy house and yet gaj kesari yoga is formed in the birth chart due to other planets, the effects of this yoga wouldn’t be as powerful as they are when Jupiter is in the right house from the moon.
These predictions that were first observed and conveyed to the world by Rishi Parashar can be further elaborated for different zodiac signs. And the predictions are quite interesting too. Let’s find out a bit more about the mysterious scenarios.
The effects of Gaja Kesari Yogas on different Zodiacs
Interested in learning what this yoga in your birth chart has in-stored for you? Yes? Then, just look at the guide we have especially made for you.
Opportunities for Cancer, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn, and Libra
- Jupiter is the planet that creates the best opportunities for the cancer zodiac sign and the moon creates the best opportunities for the Taurus zodiac sign.
- Now, the moon and Jupiter can never excel in the same birth chart, ever.
- Jupiter and moon are actually placed in the 3rd and 11th house from each other in cancer and Taurus.
- If Jupiter is exalted in cancer and yet the gaj kesari yoga occurs, it means that the moon in a birth chart is sitting in Aries, Capricorn, cancer, or Libra.
- In this case, you’ll experience only one of the benefits of the gaj kesari yoga, never both – either you’ll excel in your profession or your wealth will increase.
Effects of Gajakesari yoga in dual-natured zodiac signs
There are 4 dual-natured star signs.
Gaj Kesari yoga in these zodiacs can be formed only if Jupiter and moon both are present in two dual natured star signs. If this happens, then these zodiacs will benefit the most.
- You will excel in your career.
- You will become wealthy.
- You’ll earn a lot of name and reputation.
Effects of the Gaj kesari Yoga if Jupiter is in a weak house
Just like only Jupiter or only the moon can be exalted in either Cancer, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn, or Libra, similarly, gaj Kesari yoga can be formed when Jupiter is in its weak house in Capricorn while the moon is in the Scorpio star sign.
- Only in such a case, gaj Kesari yoga can be formed in these two-star signs.
- During this yoga, you’ll get the benefit of only that planet that is in the char sign. The benefits of the other planet will be cancelled
Now that we have explained how gaj Kesari yoga can be formed in a birth chart, let’s take you through the general auspicious benefits of this yoga.
You may also like to read – Copper Kada Astrology – What are The Benefits and What are the Other Metals That Can be Worn for Celestial Healing?
4 Auspicious Benefits of the Gaja Kesari Yoga
Did you know that Jupiter and the moon have different individual benefits of their own? Gaja Kesari yoga can offer the benefits of both Jupiter and moon only if these planets are present in the right houses in a natal chart. If either of the two – Jupiter or moon – aren’t strong yet the gaj kesari yoga is forming in a kundali, the person will enjoy the benefit of only one of these planets and not both. In fact, even if Venus or Mercury is in the Kendra from the moon, the gaj kesari yoga isn’t necessarily an auspicious one.
And now that you know all of this, it’s time that you learn about the individual benefits of Jupiter and moon and then the best 4 auspicious benefits of the gaj kesari yoga.
Benefits of Jupiter
The individual benefits of Jupiter are as follows.
- It is the bearer of luck.
- Jupiter is the God of fame and good luck.
- It’s also the planet of knowledge.
Benefits of the Moon
Moon is the softer planet that bears well when in the right house, aligned with the right planets. Here are some of its benefits.
- Moon reduces stagnation in life and brings mobility.
- It brings along happiness and prosperity.
The 4 Amazing Benefits of the gaj Kesari yoga
You’ll be amazed at the different ways in which gaj Kesari yoga can be auspicious and prosperous. It brings a surplus wealth
- The Gaj Kesari yoga, when strong, will give you all the riches, luxuries, and comforts of life.
- You’ll have surplus money and you’ll own many properties.
- It will increase your intellect: You’ll gain more knowledge and your intelligence will increase as well. As a result of which you’ll get extremely better at decision making. Thus, gaj Kesari yoga will clear all kinds of confusion and fears from your mind.
- It will give you a long life: The gaj Kesari yoga is believed to bless you with long life, and not just a long life, but a long and healthy life. It will also save you from misfortunes and accidents. It will make you a very strong person. You will lose the fear of your enemies. This is why you will be able to excel at everything since gaj Kesari yoga will make you invincible and extremely lucky.
All in all, it’s quite possible that the luck that you might be experiencing – good or bad – could be the result of gaj Kesari yoga.
Don’t forget to get your birth chart read by an astrologer to find out what to expect from the future and how your destiny will shape up this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the meaning of Gaj Kesari Yog?
When Planet Jupiter is sitting in a Kendra house – 4th, 7th, or 10th house from the Moon in a Kundli – the yog that is created is Gaj Kesari Yog.
2. What are the best Gaj Kesari Yog benefits?
Gaj Kesari yog is known to bring wealth and fame. It will make you intelligent and better at decision-making. It also makes a person fearless and brave.
3. What are Gaj Kesari yog benefits for longevity?
If you have Gaj Kesari Yog in your Kundli, you will be safe from accidents. It is also known to improve mental well-being.
Bored of Reading?
Now Listen to the Complete Blog on our eAstroHelp Audio Podcast!