Gemini Man: Traits and Personality Secrets Decoded – Find Out How to Know if a Gemini Man is Serious About You!Reading Time: 7 minutes
Gemini is the master bluffer of all zodiac signs. A Gemini man, especially, wears his heart on one sleeve and his mind on the other. He’s a bright brilliant paradox that attracts not one, but all. If you’ve fallen for a Gemini man, you must know what you’re signing up for. He isn’t really the villain that he’s falsely accused of but don’t expect him to be the hero of your love story either. A Gemini man in love is so vivid that he can tussle your life. Want to know the true Gemini man traits and then decide whether or not he’s worth dating? Viola! We have the answers. Dive in to find out everything about this dark knight!
5 Gemini Man Personality Secrets You Should Know Before Dating Him
A Gemini man is driven by the thundering force of Mercury and air is his element. No matter what you expect him to be, just don’t expect him to be your pet!
Looks and Nature of a Gemini Man: What are Gemini Man Traits?
A Gemini man usually has an athletic body as that of golden glistening gladiators. He’s the apple of many womens’ eyes because it’s impossible to overlook his intense looks. He’s usually tall and walks with the silence and agility of a panther. No wonder, he’s the perfect predator amid all the other zodiac signs!
- He’s not an innocent flirt – A Gemini man isn’t always looking for serious relationships. Don’t get serious about him after the first date. Pressuring him to commit will only make him take a flight. That being said, he’s not the kind who will ever take advantage of you. He’ll be clear that he doesn’t want to be in a serious relationship from the very beginning. Whether or not he falls in love after that is an entirely different mystery.
- He’s very messy when breaking up – This is one of the worst Gemini man’s traits. He can’t handle breakups, even when he’s the one who wants to break up. Instead of contacting you, he might ghost out on you.
- He doesn’t forgive easily – A Gemini man values his pride more than anything else in the world. Casual fun can rarely hurt his pride. Yet, if and when it does, he makes sure that he takes his sweet revenge before moving on.
- He’s a hustler – A Gemini man cannot settle at one place and do the same thing over and over again. That’s the reason he hustles from place to place and person to person. You’ve got to be spontaneous for this man to stay interested in you.
- He is adventurous – A Gemini man is driven by thrill. He’s energetic and he likes it when his partner takes interest in the activities that he deeply loves.
- He’s a master at communication – It’s the trait of Mercury that reflects on a Gemini man. He’s a smooth talker. He’s full of stories and most of his arguments are based on facts.
- He’s not at all egoistic – This is the best part of dating a Gemini man. Ego doesn’t drive him blind. It makes him pretty good at handling the different moods of the woman he’s dating.
- He is a kinky lover – Sex comes first for a Gemini man. He can be gentle but loves to try new things in bed. Trust us, a bit of role-playing will drive him nuts.
- He can be very nosy – Dating him isn’t all rosy. He doesn’t fall in love easily but when he does, he can be very nosy. He will most likely breach your personal space and will interfere in the decisions that do not involve him.
- He’s impulsive – A Gemini man in love is impulsive. He might lash out at you in public or pick a fight with your friends only to regret it later on.
The Love Life of a Gemini Man: How is a Gemini Man in Love?
Gemini man traits in love can be hard to understand. One moment, he’s this perfect poet who’d write songs admiring your beauty. And the next moment, he’s going to be a nosy bossy creature who just wouldn’t give you space.
That being said, dating him comes with a lot of positives too. He’s a super funny guy who’d go to any extent to put a smile on your face. A Gemini man in love might be impulsive, but he doesn’t have an ego at all. He’ll always, ALWAYS, apologize for the wrongs he does.
The Sexuality of a Gemini Man: How is a Gemini Man in Bed?
A Gemini man in bed is a chameleon. If he loves you, he’ll be anything you want: gentle, rough, raunchy, and thorough. In fact, even if it’s a passing fling, this man serves his woman like a goddess.
A Gemini man is always burning with passion and lust. He makes sure that his lady never gets bored. To put it simply, he takes pleasure in driving a woman nuts.
Gemini Man Married Life: Is a Gemini Man a Loyal Husband?
Women usually assume that a Gemini Man tends to cheat in marriage because he’s a hustler and a flirt. That’s, however, entirely untrue. First off, a Gemini man doesn’t fall in love now and then. Needless to say, if he marries you, he’s sure that you’re the one. And, a Gemini man does nothing that can ever break his marriage. He’s, in fact, one of the most loyal and dedicated husbands a woman can only pray for.
A Gemini man can tolerate all the mood swings of his wife with love. He’s not the kind who’d look for a connection outside of his marriage, EVER!
You may also like to read – The Personality Traits of a Pisces Man Decoded
Gemini Man Relationships: What Does a Gemini Man Like in a Woman?
There’s a reason that the symbol of Gemini is twins! These people have two faces – the outside facade is to guard the inner facade that’s their true nature. When it comes to dating a woman, it’s the innermost facade, the real one, that dominates the wits of a Gemini man.
- He likes Adventure and Sass – A Gemini man can tolerate a storm of emotions. What he can’t tolerate is predictability. Naturally, he enjoys the company of women who like thrill.
- He likes twisted women – No matter how bizarre it sounds, but anything normal isn’t his cup of tea, not even women. If you’re an emotional mess, he will actually like you.
- He likes expressive women – Communication for him is as important as oxygen. No matter if you write him a letter or send him a long text, as long as you express yourself, he’ll be hooked on you.
A Gemini man doesn’t stick to the usual standards of beauty. Physical appearance isn’t what attracts him, it’s intelligence. So, no matter how pretty you are, if you don’t have logic in you, he’ll never be yours.
3 Signs that a Gemini Man Likes You: How Do You Know if a Gemini Man is Serious About You?
A Gemini man who’s not yet committed will anyway hook up with you whether he finds you interesting or not. If you really want to figure out if your Gemini man is serious about you, you’ll have to look for the following subtle hints.
He Gets Unusually Silent in Crowded Places
A Gemini man in general is extremely talkative. But, when he’s around the woman he loves, he gets watchful in crowded places. He’s trying to guard the woman he loves. So, if your Gemini man is usually very talkative but takes to silence in a crowded street, he’s definitely serious about you.
He Starts Getting Nosy
A Gemini man always asks a lot of questions. So, if that’s all that he’s doing, it doesn’t mean he’s all that serious. However, when he starts interfering in your life by making suggestions about the time you should be home, about the friends you make, and about the way you interact with other men, it’s a sure shot sign that he has already fallen for you.
He Gets Restless and Confused
When a Gemini man falls in love, his feelings take him by surprise. Unable to accept that he too can fall in love, he starts getting restless in your presence. If that has started happening lately, your Gemini man has already developed true feelings for you.
How Do You Know If a Gemini Man is Testing You?
A Gemini man in love is surely impulsive. But, before he openly declares his love, he will test you in the following ways.
- He will intentionally ignore you – He just wants to know if you will give up on him easily or get wild and clingy and won’t let go of him so easily. The latter wins!
- He will intentionally take you out for scary adventures – This he does to find out two things. One, he needs to know that you trust him to keep you safe. And two, he needs to be sure that you’re adventurous and outgoing.
Birds Eye View of a Gemini Man Personality
Gemini Man Compatibility Zodiac Signs
A Gemini man is a free soul. He has his own strengths and weaknesses. Dating him takes understanding and patience. If you’re any of the following zodiac signs, he’s your true calling!
- Libra Woman Gemini Man – She loves to travel, he loves to travel! She seeks thrill, he seeks thrill! Most importantly, she doesn’t give up on him so easily. Hence, a Libra woman and Gemini man fall irrevocably in love when they meet.
- Gemini Man Aries woman – A Gemini man falls head over heels in love with the wildness and loyalty of an Aries Woman. These two are soulmates.
- Cancer Woman Gemini Man – A Gemini man can’t help but love the drama of a cancer woman. She’s wild, seeks thrill, and is mercilessly mysterious. The marriage between a cancer woman and a Gemini man is always on the cards from the minute these two meet.
Gemini Man Career and Work: Are Gemini Men Rich?
A Gemini man is a master at communication. He’s imaginative and creative. But, most importantly, he has a very adapting nature. He blends well in every situation. That’s why, when he decides to go all out and chooses the right profession, there’s no way on Earth that a Gemini Man won’t get rich. He’s at his best in acting, writing, public relations, and project management.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the positive Gemini man traits?
A Gemini man is not at all egoistic. He’s funny, confident, adventurous, and very loyal in love. Also, he has exceptional communication skills that make him a smooth talker.
2. What are the negative Gemini man traits?
A Gemini man is a hustler and he gets bored very easily. He’s very bad at breaking up and even worse at forgiving people once his pride is hurt.
3. How is a Gemini man in love?
A Gemini man in love is passionate and loyal. However, he can be very nosy and impulsive.
4. What is a Gemini man's weakness?
Taking decisions in a haste is the biggest weakness of a Gemini man. Also, he can be extremely flirty and that brings about the rumor that he’s a cheat.
5. How do you know if a Gemini man is testing you?
He will try to ignore you to find out whether or not you will give up on him. He will also take you on scary adventures to find out whether or not you trust him.
6. How is a Gemini man in bed?
He’s kinky and raunchy. He likes to role play. Also, he can be very gentle if that’s what excites you. He’s full of lust and he takes pride in driving a woman mad with desire in bed.
7. How do you know if a Gemini man is serious about you?
He will get very watchful in crowded streets to keep you safe. Also, when serious about a woman, a Gemini man tries to set boundaries like when should his lady love come home.
8. What does a Gemini man like in a woman?
A Gemini man likes adventurous, wild, and unpredictable women. He’s the kind of guy who likes his lady to be expressive and a bit emotionally twisted. Precisely, he likes women that are full of drama and sass.
9. Is Gemini man a loyal husband?
Indeed, he is. A Gemini man pampers his wife and tolerates all her mood swings. He never pushes his wife to look a certain way either.
10. Who should a Gemini man marry?
An Aries woman is a Gemini man’s soulmate. Also, marriage between a cancer woman and Gemini man and Libra woman and Gemini man never fails.