A Complete Guide on Virgo Ascendant, Virgo Rising | Know Everything About a Virgo Ascendant, Virgo Rising TraitsReading Time: 5 minutes
The three elements that define the overall personality of a person are the zodiac sign (sun sign), Moon sign, and ascendant sign (rising sign). This guide is all about Virgo ascendants: who these people are, what does it mean to have a Virgo ascendant, and much more. Dive in to find out everything about the life secrets of Virgo’s risings!
What is Virgo Rising – Are Rising Signs and Zodiac Signs the Same?
Zodiac signs and ascendant signs differ. Your Zodiac sign is represented by your birth month and your ascendant sign is determined by the exact time of your birth. So, zodiac signs and ascendant signs are not the same things.
There are a total of 12 houses according to Vedic astrology. The 1st house also goes by the name of the ascendant house. When a person is born, the zodiac sign that’s sitting in the ascendant house at the time of birth becomes the ascendant sign of the person.
A Virgo ascendant (Virgo rising) signifies a person who was born with Virgo in the 1st house at the time of birth.
5 Things About the Life of a Virgo Ascendant You Should Know
Mercury is the ascendant Lord of Virgo rising. The traits of this planet have a huge impact on these individuals.
Virgo Ascendant Appearance – Are Virgo Rising Attractive?
Virgo risings are very attractive with a brilliant aura of light and warmth that surrounds them. Their tender kind eyes are the hallmark of their appearance.
A Virgo ascendant woman usually has a beautiful delicate frame and striking facial features. These women have a pointy nose and fuller lips and they’re usually very fair. They have a medium height, a slim body, and a soft pinkish glow.
A Virgo ascendant man is just the right amount of tall. These men sport a broad forehead and have an attractive build. They’re neither too muscular nor too lean. They have a perfectly proportionate body, a long straight nose, and an enigmatic smile.
The most popular celebs who just happen to prove what’s already written in Vedic texts include the following.
- Virgo Ascendant Celebrities, Female – Emma Watson, Charlize Theron, Helen Hunts, Madonna, and Christina Ricci.
- Virgo Ascendant Celebrities, Male – Mark Zuckerberg, Roger Federer, Tom Hanks, Ryan Reynolds, and Walt Disney.
Virgo Rising Traits – Is Virgo Rising Boring?
Virgo ascendants are easy-going people for as long as they’re not poked fun at. If bullied, they can be very mean.
- They are practical – The outer facade of Virgo ascendants is very calm. No matter how tense they are, they don’t show it on their faces.
- They are intuitive – Virgo risings have an uncanny ability to judge what’s going on inside the heads of people much like a clairvoyant.
- They tend to overthink – This is probably the biggest problem with Virgo risings. They can be very insecure and overthinking usually leads them on the journey to stress and even depression.
- They don’t have a filter – If they don’t like you, they’ll put rationality at the back of their minds and make it known that you’re not welcome. They do not pretend to like someone they dislike.
- They are over-organized – Virgo risings approach every task in a methodical way. That’s the reason many people tend to assume that Virgo risings are boring. Wherein, these people are pretty funny and interesting.
- They can be very controlling in a relationship – One of the biggest problems that can harm the relationships of Virgo ascendants, especially a Virgo ascendant man, is that they are very controlling and possessive in love.
- They are Very Critical – Whilst this is a good trait at work, it can be very annoying in a relationship. Virgo risings tend to judge and scrutinize the choices of people they love.
Virgo risings are quite interesting once you get to know them. They have an amazing sense of humor and life around them is always exciting.
You may also like to read – Scorpio Ascendant Traits Decoded
Virgo Ascendant Love Life – Who is a Virgo Rising Attracted to?
Virgo ascendants are very possessive when in love. They’re very protective of their partners. They aren’t very expressive but their gestures are more than grand.
A Virgo ascendant man in love showers his lady love with expensive gifts. He cannot write poems in your praise. But, he will remember every little thing that you like and make sure you’re always pampered and taken care of.
- He’s the kind of guy who loves talkative women.
- He’s immensely drawn towards women who are well-dressed and properly groomed.
A Virgo ascendant woman is a cleanliness freak. If you’re clumsy, don’t maintain hygiene, and can’t refrain from keeping your wet towel on the bed, she’ll be a nightmare to date.
That being said, a Virgo woman in love with the right man is very passionate. She’s loyal and immensely caring. Yet, she can be moody when she gets jealous.
- She’s someone who’s attracted to men who can express themselves.
- She likes it when a man is sensitive and really pays attention to what’s bothering her.
- She’s drawn towards men with the looks of a scholar more than a hulky hunk.
Virgo Rising Compatibility – Who Should a Virgo Ascendant Marry?
Virgo ascendants aren’t everybody’s cup of tea. They don’t open up immediately. They might give out the feeling of being rude when they’re trying to understand whether you’re a friend or an enemy.
Only patient people get to explore the depths of the love of a Virgo ascendant. Capricorn and Taurus risings make wonderful pairs with Virgo risings. Also, the marriage of Virgo risings with Scorpio zodiac and Cancer zodiac is usually very successful.
Virgo Rising Health – What are Virgo Rising Health Problems?
Overthinking is the biggest enemy of Virgo ascendants. Hence, depression, anxiety, and stress are always a threat. These people tend to overeat and binge-eat due to stress. It puts them at risk of obesity and digestive problems.
Emerald is the stone of Mercury. Hence, astrologers recommend that Virgo risings should wear an emerald ring for mental peace and calmness.
Bird’s-eye View of Virgo Rising Life
Planets and Their Relationships with Virgo Ascendants
Mercury is expected to be the most beneficial planet for Virgo risings. However, it’s a neutral planet. Being the ascendant lord of these natives, Mercury will never harm them. Instead, it remains neutral.
- Friendly Planets – Venus is the biggest friend of Virgo risings. When strong, it blesses these people with immense wealth and success.
- Enemy Planets – Mars in the 3rd and 8th houses is very harmful to Virgo risings. Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu, and Moon are also enemies of Virgo ascendants.
Virgo Rising Career – Is Virgo Ascendant Rich?
When their Venus is strong, Virgo risings become very rich and lead a luxurious life. They earn a lot of name and fame in the right profession.
Virgo’s risings are brainy, brilliant, and balanced. It makes them excel as entrepreneurs. These people also flare very well as actors, athletes, editors, singers, and songwriters. Since they’re ruled by Mercury, they’re very intelligent and flare very well as teachers and accountants. Their love to organize things makes them very good librarians.
Virgo ascendants also love science. It makes them fairly good data scientists and researchers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does it mean to have Virgo ascendant?
It means you were born at the time when Virgo was sitting in your 1st house. It also means that Mercury is your ascendant lord.
2. What are Virgo ascendant traits?
These people are very organized and disciplined. They are practical and intuitive. However, they can be very critical of their partners.
3. Is Virgo rising boring?
No. This misconception stems from the fact that Virgo risings are very disciplined. However, these people are very funny.
4. Which is the ruling planet of people born on Thursday?
Yes. The ladies are usually very sexy with blazing hot bodies. The men have an enigmatic smile.
5. How is a Virgo ascendant woman's appearance?
A Virgo ascendant woman has a sexy delicate body. These ladies are usually very fair with a pinkish glow, have a medium height, and beautiful fuller lips.
6. What does a Virgo ascendant man look like?
Virgo rising men are neither too tall nor short. They usually have an attractive straight nose and a strong proportionate body.
7. Who should a Virgo ascendant marry?
8. How is a Virgo rising woman in love?
A Virgo rising woman in love is very considerate of the feelings of her partner. She takes care of her man and is very loyal. However, a Virgo rising woman can get too jealous too quickly.
9. How is a Virgo rising man in love?
A Virgo rising man in love can be controlling. However, he’s the kind of guy who showers his woman with gifts and takes care of every little thing.
10. Who is Virgo rising attracted to?
A Virgo rising man is attracted to talkative women and women who are always well-dressed and groomed. A Virgo rising woman is attracted to scholar-type sexy men who pay attention when she’s talking.
11. Which planets are enemies of Virgo risings?
Mars in the 3rd and 8th houses is very harmful to Virgo risings. Other enemy planets include Jupiter, Rahu, Ketu, and the moon.
12. How is Venus for Virgo ascendant?
Venus is extremely beneficial for Virgo ascendants. When placed positively and strongly, it blesses the natives with wealth, fame, and fortune.
13. How is a Virgo rising health?
Virgo risings tend to develop depression, anxiety, and stress. They can also suffer from digestive disorders due to stress-related binge-eating.
14. What is the best Virgo ascendant career field?
These people flare very well as entrepreneurs, actors, singers and songwriters, editors, data scientists, and teachers. They also do very well as athletes, accountants, and librarians.
15. Who are the most popular Virgo ascendant celebrities?
Most popular Virgo ascendant woman celebrities include Emma Watson, Charlize Theron, Helen Hunts, Madonna, and Christina Ricci. Most popular Virgo ascendant man celebrities include Mark Zuckerberg, Roger Federer, Tom Hanks, Ryan Reynolds, and Walt Disney.