Aquamarine Stone: Find out which finger to wear it the best Aquamarine Stone Benefits!
Gemstones are held in high regard in Vedic astrology because these precious pieces of crystals carry the power to not just calm down planets, but also heal the wearer physically and mentally. One such stone that corresponds to the energy of the Pisces zodiac sign is the exquisite semi-precious Aquamarine gemstone. If you’re a believer in the healing power of gemstones and want to explore the benefits of Aquamarine stone, in particular, this is the right guide. Dive in to find out the astrological benefits of aquamarine stone and much more!
Overview of the Aquamarine Gemstone – Which is the Aquamarine Stone Ruling Planet?
Aquamarine gemstone belongs to the same class as the emerald gemstone. It has a beautiful light blue color with a green tint. It is also known as the birthstone of March-born natives.
According to Vedic astrology, the ruler of the aquamarine gemstone is Saturn, the planet of Karma and justice. The many mythological legends about the benefits of Aquamarine stone constitute the following.
- It was considered to be the jewel of the mermaids and was used for good luck in a sea voyage.
- In feng shui, aquamarine has been associated with positivity and kindness.
- Ancient Greeks engraved the aquamarine gemstone in their ships as a sign of good luck.
- Ancient Romans associated aquamarine stone benefits with rekindling romance between married couples. That’s how the trend of Aquamarine wedding rings started.
Aquamarine Stone Wearing Vidhi – Which is the Finger to Wear the Aquamarine Stone?
It is believed that raw aquamarine or tumbled aquamarine offer healing benefits. It should be activated properly in order to experience its astrological benefits.
- Ideal Carat Value for the Aquamarine Gemstone – Whether wearing it as a ring or in a locket, it should be at least 1/10th the weight of the wearer. For instance, if your weight is 70 kg, you should wear at least a 7-carat-aquamarine stone.
- Ideal metal for the Aquamarine Gemstone – Platinum is the best metal to invoke the healing power of aquamarine. However, for those who cannot afford platinum (white gold), silver is an equally good option.
- Correct Day to Wear the Aquamarine Gemstone – It is believed that the aquamarine gemstone should be worn between 5-7 AM on Saturday during the Shukra Paksha. Do not forget to chant the Shani beej mantra (Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah) exactly 108 times while wearing the gemstone to activate it.
- Correct Finger to Wear the Aquamarine Gemstone – According to expert astrologers, the aquamarine gemstone should be worn on the middle finger of the working hand only.
You may also like to read – Ruby Stone Benefits Decoded
5 Astrological Benefits of Wearing Aquamarine Stone
Aquamarine gemstone is one of the rare stones that can be worn daily. Astrologers indicate that aquamarine is a suitable replacement for blue sapphire (the stone for Saturn) for people who cannot afford Blue Sapphire.
It Offers Calmness and Stability
This is one of the best benefits of wearing aquamarine stone. It is believed that the aquamarine stone can stabilize human emotions and offer spiritual healing.
- It offers mental peace that helps in reducing anxiety and stress.
- It is known to boost confidence and improve communication skills. Hence, the wearer is able to express his/her emotions easily that offers emotional healing.
It Offers Amazing Health Benefits
Did you know that ancient Romans used the dust of aquamarine stone to heal certain eye disorders? The healing powers of aquamarine stone are also associated with the Throat Chakra.
Aquamarine is also addressed as the Breath stone in medical astrology since it is known to cure lung and breathing disorders.
- It is used to treat sinus and bronchitis.
- It is known to effectively cure skin inflammation and other skin conditions like rosacea and eczema.
- It is also used to treat conditions related to the thyroid gland and eye disorders.
It Brings Peace and Harmony in the Married Life
Also known as the Cool stone, aquamarine is known to reduce flaring temperaments. When properly cleansed and activated, aquamarine gemstone reduces anger and aggression.
- It results in lesser and lesser fights.
- It rekindles love and romance between couples.
- It removes all kinds of negative energies from the surroundings that bring peace.
It is Known to Cleanse the Karma
Saturn is the ruling planet of this gemstone. Hence, it is recommended that people with weak Saturn should wear it.
It is believed that wearing the aquamarine stone pleases Saturn, the God of justice in Hindu mythology. Hence, it removes the karmic debt of the wearer and makes the native selfless, forgiving, and spiritual.
It is Known to Make the Wearer Courageous
The wearer of the stone, according to Vedic astrology, is able to overcome all fears. The native communicates properly and makes the right decisions without any bias. It increases the popularity of the native and he/she is widely trusted by all.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the Aquamarine stone ruling planet?
Saturn, according to Vedic astrology, is the ruling planet of the Aquamarine stone.
2. What are Aquamarine stone healing properties?
It is believed that an energized aquamarine stone can heal eye disorders, lung disorders, and skin disorders. It is also associated with the Throat Chakra and is known to deal with problems related to the thyroid gland.
3. What zodiac sign is Aquamarine?
Aquamarine is considered to correspond to the energy of the Pisces star sign. It is also the birthstone of March-born natives.
4. Who should wear Aquamarine gemstone?
People born in March are the ideal candidates to wear the Aquamarine gemstone. It can also be worn by people born in March and people with a weak Saturn.
5. In which hand should I wear aquamarine stone?
The working hand is the correct hand to wear this effective healing stone. Remember, the working hand could be the right hand as well as the left hand.
6. On Which day should I wear Aquamarine stone?
Saturday is the ideal day to energize the aquamarine gemstone and wear it. It’s believed that the Saturday of Shukra paksha is the best time.
7. I should wear Aquamarine stone on which finger?
The middle finger of the working hand is where an energized aquamarine stone should be worn for astrological and healing benefits.
8. What are the astrological benefits of Aquamarine stone?
It makes the natives peaceful and calm. It is also believed that wearing an energized aquamarine stone gets rid of stress, fear, anxiety, and negativity. The natives become confident and make better decisions. Also, it improves communication skills.
9. What is aquamarine stone good for?
It is very good for married life. It is believed that wearing an aquamarine stone reduces anger and frequent fights between couples.
10. Is aquamarine a lucky stone?
Yes. Saturn is the ruling planet of this precious gemstone. Hence, it is believed that wearing an energized aquamarine stone can get rid of the debt of bad karma.
11. Can aquamarine be worn daily?
Yes. Wearing an energized high-carat aquamarine in silver or platinum is known to strengthen weak Saturn.