Tiger Eye Stone Meaning | Find Out Who Should Not Wear Tiger Eye Stone
The astrological significance of gemstones dates back to the ancient times of Vedas. Different gemstones have always been associated with different planets and different zodiac signs. The gemstone that we will be talking about in this guide is the birthstone of the Gemini zodiac sign: Tiger eye stone. Dive in to find out the tiger eye stone benefits and explore the truth about who should not wear tiger eye stone!
Overview of Tiger Eye Stone – Does it Offer Protection?
Interestingly, people in ancient times wore the tiger eye stone as amulets to ward off evil eyes. It was also used as stolid protection against black magic and ill wishes.
Tiger eye stone has an interesting silky texture and opaque appearance that resembles the eyes of a tiger: dark-yellow tint with glorified reddish-brown stripes! It is associated with confidence-boosting, self-realization and spirituality, emotional strength, and physical healing.
- Ancient Sri-Lankans used the tiger eye stone as a protection against evil spirits.
- Ancient Egyptians believed that the tiger eye stone was the bringer of good luck and fortune.
- Ancient Roman soldiers used to wear the tiger eye stone while going to war as a bearer of protection and victory against enemies.
- Ancient Chinese also believed in the good luck of the tiger eye stone.
- Around the 16th century, the price of the tiger eye stone used to be more than even Gold and diamonds.
3 Things to Bear in Mind When Wearing A Tiger Eye Stone
It isn’t recommended to play with the power of healing stones. The Tiger Eye Stone is no different!
Find Out if You Can Wear Tiger Eye Stone
A tiger eye stone can give side effects if worn by the wrong candidates.
Who Should Not Wear Tiger Eye Stone?
If your ruling planet is the enemy of Mars and the Sun, you should never wear a tiger eye stone. Keep in mind the following factors too.
- Capricorn and Aquarius zodiac signs – They’re ruled by Saturn, and Saturn is a hardcore enemy of Sun and Mars.
- Taurus and Libra zodiac signs – Both Taurus and Libra are ruled by Venus. Venus is an enemy of Mars.
Who Should Wear Tiger Eye Stone?
First off, people with weak Mars and Sun can wear the Tiger eye stone. The other ideal candidates are as follows.
- People with 2 and 7 as their lucky numbers. Also, people born on the 2nd or 7th of any month can also wear the tiger eye stone.
- Gemini zodiac sign individuals.
Remember, a tiger eye stone can be worn by people of all religions and ethnicities. However, only an expert astrologer can predict with affirmation if you should wear a tiger eye stone.
Follow The Proper Procedure to Wear Tiger Eye Stone – How to Cleanse the Tiger Eye Stone?
A gemstone as powerful as the tiger eye stone has to be cleansed and activated to untap its spiritual and healing benefits. The correct Vidhi to wear this stone is listed below.
- Detoxify the Stone – Keep the gemstone in holy water, Gangajal. Keep it immersed in the holy water for the night.
- Invoke the Powers of Sun and Mars – Sun and Mars are the ruling planets of the tiger eye stone. Hence, chant the Surya Beej mantra and Mangal mantra to energize the stone.
- Choose the Right Day – Any Thursday during the waxing moon during Shukla Paksha is the best time to wear the tiger eye stone.
- Choose the Right Metal – The tiger eye stone should be worn in silver for astrological benefits. It is mostly worn as a ring.
- Wear on the Correct hand – The right hand is ideal for both males and females.
- Wear on the Correct Finger – The ring finger of the right hand is the correct finger to wear this glorious gemstone.
You may also like to read – Ruby Stone Benefits Decoded
Understand the Truth Behind Tiger Eye Stone Price
The price of tiger eye stone greatly differs based on the carat value of the stone. For instance, the lowest carat value usually is 1.90 carat and the highest carat value usually is 39 carats. The price range for 1.90 carats to 39 carats is between 150 to 3900 rupees.
6 Tiger Eye Stone Benefits in Astrology
The tiger eye stone is associated with the Root Chakra and the Solar Plexus Chakra. Most of its emotional and physical healing properties are attributed to its association with these chakras.
It Makes the Natives Confident and Courageous
Tiger eye stone is known to balance the emotional disruption in the life of people. It activates the Solar Plexus Chakra that, in turn, makes the wearer mentally very strong.
The tiger eye stone can help the wearers overcome inhibitions like low self-esteem and lack of confidence in one’s own abilities. The association of this stone with the mighty Mars also makes the wearers brave.
It Improves Concentration Problems in Children
Lack of focus is the biggest reason behind repeated failures in academics. A tiger eye stone is considered to be a meditation stone too. It removes all kinds of negativity from the surroundings of the child and eliminates distractions. The overall benefits are as follows.
- Children become calm and focused.
- They start developing an interest in academics.
- They become more active and energetic.
It Improves the Mental Health of the Natives
First off, the tiger eye stone fixes the concentration problems in adults too. It puts things in perspective and sets the person in the right frame of mind.
- The natives are freed from anxiety, stress, and restlessness.
- The natives feel less negative and less depressed.
- The natives become spiritual. It heals them emotionally and they are able to overcome the feeling of loneliness.
- The natives are able to sleep better.
It Reduces and Treats Chronic Pains of Many Kinds
The Root Chakra is located at the base of the spine. Wearing the tiger eye stone, thus, treats many health disorders related to the lower back.
- It can reduce chronic backaches and bone and tissue disorders.
- It can reduce pains associated with slip discs.
- It is also known to treat stomach disorders.
It Brings both Good Luck and Wealth
A tiger eye stone makes its wearer positive, goal-oriented, and super focused. All these traits provide the native with excellent decision-making skills. Hence, the native starts excelling at work.
- Your work will be appreciated by your peers and superiors.
- You will get promotion opportunities.
A tiger eye stone is also considered to be very lucky for business. It is known to bring prosperity and abundance.
It Offers Protection From Evil Eyes
A tiger eye stone has mystic magical powers to protect its wearers from the evil eyes of planets and people who bear ill. It works as a protective shield against black magic too.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Tiger eye meaning in astrology?
The literal meaning comes from its resemblance with the eye color of a tiger. The astrological meaning is associated with protection and luck.
2. Is the tiger eye a lucky stone?
Yes. If you’re the right candidate, a tiger eye stone can remove all your fears and phobias and heal you emotionally.
3. Which is the planet of the tiger eye stone?
Sun and Mars are the ruling planets of the tiger eye stone.
4. Which zodiac sign can wear the tiger eye stone?
Tiger eye stone is the birthstone of the Gemini zodiac sign. It can also be worn by people with 2 and 7 as their lucky numbers/birth numbers.
5. Is tiger eye stone dangerous?
Both, Yes and No. It is dangerous if worn by zodiac signs ruled by the enemies of Mars and the Sun. For the others signs, it is a wonderful healing stone.
6. Does tiger eye stone offer protection?
Yes. The ancient Romans used it as a protection amulet while going on war. Astrologers, nowadays, believe that a tiger eye stone can offer protection from evil eyes.
7. Who should not wear a tiger eye stone?
Zodiac signs with ruling planets that are the enemies of Sun and Mars shouldn’t wear the tiger eye stone. Precisely, Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Libra zodiac signs shouldn’t wear a tiger eye stone.
8. When can I wear a tiger eye stone ring?
It is recommended to wear a tiger eye stone before 7:30 on a Thursday morning in Shukla Paksha when the moon is waxing.
9. In which finger should I wear a tiger eye stone?
Whether you’re a male or female, a ring finger is where you should wear a tiger eye stone ring. The ring should directly touch the skin.
10. In which hand should I wear a tiger eye stone?
The ring finger of the right hand is ideal to wear an activated energized tiger eye stone ring.
11. What are tiger eye stone benefits?
A tiger eye stone offers protection from evil spirits and black magic. It can make the wearer fearless, successful, and confident. A tiger eye stone improves focus and concentration in children. Also, it is used to treat stomach disorders, chronic pains, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
12. What is the tiger eye stone price?
The tiger eye stone price depends upon the carats. It starts from 150-190 rupees for the lowest 1.90 carats. The highest carat values between 36 to 39 are available at 3500 to 3900 rupees.
13. How to cleanse the tiger eye stone?
Keep the stone immersed in a bowl filled with Gangajal the night before a Thursday of Shukla paksha during the Waxing Moon.